The Weather

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Regular
What is the weather like where you live? I just stepped out for the first time today (I try not unless absolutely ness.) even though it looks overcast it is HOT! Looked up the weather, it's 117 today! Somebody save me!
July 2nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
Veteran
It's been pretty miserable here too (FL) It rained ALL week long, which did keep it a bit cooler- but I was worried about it being icky weather for our church's picnic today. But it was beautiful, sunny and warm, but in the shade there was a nice breeze! I was able to be out at the park for 2 1/2 hrs and I didn't get overheated or sick!

I am just glad that I'm not hugely preggers during this nasty summer weather!

July 2nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
Regular
Sounds like a lovely day! I have been pregnant throughtout summers everytime, but like you said thankfully not huge and big this time around!
July 2nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HOT, HOT, HOT! And dry. We need rain!!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 2nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Veteran
Everyone's been telling me it's super hot this summer. Tonight it thundered and threatened to rain for about an hour, but it's moved on now without leaving a single drop behind. I'm bummed because we REALLY need the rain (and I just like stormy weather ).

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 3rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My cousin lives in Goodyear too! I was expecting it to be much hotter yesterday but so far so good.
July 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Anna- View Post
HOT, HOT, HOT! And dry. We need rain!!
Yes it stinks huh?! I want some rain, it's been such a dry year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki515 View Post
Everyone's been telling me it's super hot this summer. Tonight it thundered and threatened to rain for about an hour, but it's moved on now without leaving a single drop behind. I'm bummed because we REALLY need the rain (and I just like stormy weather ).
I love love love rain and stormy weather also! I would be so happy (I think) in washington!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterific View Post
My cousin lives in Goodyear too! I was expecting it to be much hotter yesterday but so far so good.
Does your cousin like it? Glad it's good so far! It started off cool this year but it's slammed us with lots of heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeilidhBrennan View Post
It has been about 16 Celsius here which is plenty form me. I'm no good with hot weather. I just checked and 16 Celsius is 60F
Oh lovely! I would take that!
July 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hot and humid, so basically miserable! The older I get the worse the summer seems to get, lol!

July 3rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
we have crazy bipolar weather here! it was HOT and sunny yesterday..today its raining and cold.
July 3rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
Hot and humid, so basically miserable! The older I get the worse the summer seems to get, lol!
For sure, and when you are prego I'm sure it doesn't help! The thing about living here is during the winter you always forget how miserable the summers are. Then they come and you think WTH was I thinking they are aweful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
we have crazy bipolar weather here! it was HOT and sunny yesterday..today its raining and cold.
I think I'd enjoy me some bipolar weather! LOL
July 3rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is going up and down with the weather here.

Last week it was 35 degrees on Tuesday and Thursday it was only 18 degrees with rain and a hard wind. Today it was 21 degrees and sunny. It was a lovely day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search