It was even worse than I thought =( !!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Personally I wouldn't engage in anything physical with him until you both sit down and have an honest talk about things. This will show him you care and respect yourself enought to not get pushed around. I would hate to see him using you for just sex (I'm not saying that's what he is definately doing) while you are obviously very emotionally invested in this relationship. Sitting down and discussing this together will just further show him how you've grown and matured. So sorry you are having to deal with his mixed signals

July 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Doodlebug06's Avatar Doodlebug
I completely understand. My husband snd I had a HUGE fight right after I found out I was pg. We didn't fight bc of the baby. It was about his kids and other things.
He left for a week and stayed w his brother.
I asked him to come to the house the night I was having a lot of cramps and thought I was miscarrying. I needed help for my other two kids in case I needed to go to the hospital.
It was a huge argument. He had said some terrible things to me. And I wasn't ready to even think of reconciling. I had already told him I'd file for divorce and all sorts of things.
He kelt coming back home each night but we didn't speak other than him asking how the baby was.
Eventually he did the inching over in bed thing. He actually did apologize for the crappy stuff he said. That was a first.

Anyway that's the first big fight that I thought was really going to end things between us.
Idk how ur dh's temper is but my dh's is bad.
Not physically but verbally. When he gets mad he says a lot of stuff he doesn't mean.
I've just come to terms with it lately.
Hes not going to change that. He's always been that way.
Doesn't make it right. But it means I either have to deal w that or move on.
It's not easy for me. But I think I'm as guilty bc I knew this issue existed when I married him.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
10:52 a.m.
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search