Big Ultrasound Dates

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2011, 04:33 AM
pvm4ever88's Avatar Super Mommy
I have an ultrasound on July 27th and will be 2 days from 16 weeks so I am hoping she can tell me if were having a boy or a girl then So exciting!

July 4th, 2011, 05:45 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I dont have a date yet but my next midwife appointment is the 20th and I will get a requisition then it usually takes a week or so for an appoinment so my hope is I will have it done at the end of July otherwise it will be the first week of August.
July 4th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
August 15th! Seriously can't wait - but more for the all clear that the baby doesn't have spina bifida than the gender (although that will be nice too). I feel like once i get to the 15th i can start to enjoy this pregnancy.

July 4th, 2011, 06:13 AM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The doctor I hated didn't answer many questions including that one. But my next visit I'm 16 weeks and seeing my Doctor that I love ( July 21st) . I'm hoping to talk him into 18 weeks. So around the start of August.

July 4th, 2011, 06:37 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh goodness, I forgot to do this. I got a whole list of appointments to make. Mine should be sometime in August (between weeks 20-22) I'll have to call tomorrow! I can't believe it's just 5 or so weeks away.
July 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gosh! I didn't even think about it! We are going to the lake on Aug 11th for a long weekend and then I'm going down to Cali on the 24th. I knew I'd be 20 weeks by the lake trip, but it didn't even occur to me that we would know what we were having by then! I'm really wavering on a surprise baby!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 4th, 2011, 09:12 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbityBoo View Post
Gosh! I didn't even think about it! We are going to the lake on Aug 11th for a long weekend and then I'm going down to Cali on the 24th. I knew I'd be 20 weeks by the lake trip, but it didn't even occur to me that we would know what we were having by then! I'm really wavering on a surprise baby!

Surprises are so much fun

My next appointment is July 18th and I'm hoping we schedule the big u/s for the following appointment. I should be around 20 weeks then

July 4th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
Surprises are so much fun

My next appointment is July 18th and I'm hoping we schedule the big u/s for the following appointment. I should be around 20 weeks then
Was Marina a surprise? I really do want to wait it out. This is my last chance to have a surprise baby and I have been wanting one with ALL of my pregnancies. I just don't want to regret not doing it at least once! But DH is totally guilting me!

July 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbityBoo View Post
Was Marina a surprise? I really do want to wait it out. This is my last chance to have a surprise baby and I have been wanting one with ALL of my pregnancies. I just don't want to regret not doing it at least once! But DH is totally guilting me!

Yes, Marina was a surprise and it was amazing! Having DH announce that we had a baby girl was hands down the most wonderful moment of my life! The funny thing is I'm usually the most impatient person in the world and have to plan everything out, but with this it was actually easy. We will find out this time because it's DH's turn to pick since I picked surprise last time. If this is your last I think it would be awesome to wait! At our big scan we actually both thought we saw a penis (we just didn't tell eachother) when she went past that area fast and thought it was ruined, but it wasn't, lol!

July 4th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
Yes, Marina was a surprise and it was amazing! Having DH announce that we had a baby girl was hands down the most wonderful moment of my life! The funny thing is I'm usually the most impatient person in the world and have to plan everything out, but with this it was actually easy. We will find out this time because it's DH's turn to pick since I picked surprise last time. If this is your last I think it would be awesome to wait! At our big scan we actually both thought we saw a penis (we just didn't tell eachother) when she went past that area fast and thought it was ruined, but it wasn't, lol!
I am so scared of accidently seeing! We totally saw Kate was a girl I swear the second she put the wand on my stomach! I just want to close my eyes the whole time and just look at the printed pictures!

July 4th, 2011, 06:12 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
Mine is Sept. 2nd, I'll be 20 weeks exactly. I'm excited!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search