i took a fall today

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i was walking to my car on the sidewalk holding DS and i stepped right on the edge of the sidewalk where the grass and sidewalk meet, i lost my balance and we fell. i landed right on my knee and it hurt pretty bad. other people were outside and not a single person asked if we were ok which i thought was rude since they had the time to stop and stare but maby thats just me..if i see someone fall or get hurt i always run up and see if they are alright anyways we are fine but my knee still hurts. i was more worried about ds because it scarred him and he started crying and freaking out. thankfully im only five foot so we didnt have far to fall lol
July 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe no one stopped to see if you're okay! Hope your knee feels better soon.

July 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have been so angry! I probably would have said something to all the onlookers.

Glad you and DS are ok! Hope your knee is not hurt too bad.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 4th, 2011, 08:10 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Jerks! I woulda asked. I'm glad you guys are ok.

July 4th, 2011, 08:36 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW. I'm sorry that happened I would have asked if you were okay. Heck, at the grocery store today, I saw a runway cart hit a guy's car and several people asked if HE was okay and the worst that could have happened was a ding on his paint!!!!!

I'm sorry people were too oblivious to help you.

July 5th, 2011, 05:48 AM
SPinkD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SPinkD
I am glad you are okay. I can't believe nobody even bothered to ask if you were okay.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

July 5th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you're ok! Wow, I can't believe no one helped, especially since you were holding your ds!!

July 5th, 2011, 11:17 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i am feeling a lot better today other then i have a big bruise now but the bump is going away. yeah that would be our neighbors for ya...the area we live in they are all pretty much all about themselves. eh oh well ill still ask if they are ok if any of them get hurt
July 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
^^^Good for you! How rude of them!! I would have had to say really loudly "Gee yes, I am fine! Thank you for being so kind as to ask!"

Glad it isn't more than just a bruised banged up knee. Hope it doesn't bother you too long.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 5th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's terrible that no one stopped to see if you needed help! Especially with a child there! I hate falling, it's such a terrible feeling. I'm glad you're on the mend!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search