WIERD U/S dream!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 08:11 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I had one of my strangest pregnancy dreams to date!!! I was going to this place for an U/S at this point of the pregnancy but only it was in the place where my dentist's office is and it was designed like a hair salon. Literally, open stalls and kind of even more run down lol. Anyway, I had my u/s done and walked out and realized I had not asked them to check to see if it was a boy or girl! I was very upset and decided I was marching back in there and seeing if they would check. My person said yes, which we all know likely would not happen IRL. So anyway, I didn't know all the time they were looking but at the end they printed off a bunch of pics for me. They were all pics of what clearly was a penis! Literally, like 7 pics of a penis!! I was so devastated!!

I am wondering if this is preparation for my potential boy or if this is the same as it was for my other two. With both Leila and Owen I had a dream at some point where it was clear that the baby was that gender. Each time they were the other gender.

Any weird ones for anyone else recently??

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 6th, 2011, 08:15 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes dreams just let us know our fears too. Maybe you're more worried about having a boy than you originally thought Hope your actual u/s gives you what you want! As for weird dreams, I dreamt I was going on a cruise to Aruba. Wish that one was true!

July 6th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Oh it definitely is both a fear and something I am resigned to the possibility! Even if my gut says one thing(girl) doesn't mean that it is right! A little under 5 weeks until we find out!!

I'll take your dream any day!

July 6th, 2011, 08:40 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow... that's pretty funny! Your dream that is... u/s in a rundown salon? Hehe!

I have never had any gender dreams or baby dreams in any of my pregnancies!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 6th, 2011, 09:00 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh this pregnancy has brought out some crazy dreams!! Today was me dreaming about talking to the male ob about his thoughts on circumcision. He told me he wasnt and how to take care of it... strange. The other day I guess I had to pee really bad cuz I had a dream about needing to pee. I can't go a night without an odd dream.

July 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
Oh this pregnancy has brought out some crazy dreams!! Today was me dreaming about talking to the male ob about his thoughts on circumcision. He told me he wasnt and how to take care of it... strange. The other day I guess I had to pee really bad cuz I had a dream about needing to pee. I can't go a night without an odd dream.
Those pee dreams freak me out! When I was pg with DD I dreamt I was on the toilet going, and really thought I was on the toilet. Luckily I woke up and caught myself before I really relaxed and started going. That was a very close call! Crazy, vivd prego dreams

July 6th, 2011, 09:11 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How strange. I personally don't think our dreams are associated with anything.

Last night, I dreamed that I told DH he could have sex with other girls while I was pregnant because I am not in the mood and I am tired of him asking me for it. LOL

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 6th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Veteran
I had really bizarre dreams with my previous pregnancies, but none so far with this one. I don't know what it is that makes the dreams we have while preggo so vivid, but I always think it's fun when I can remember so many details about such random stuff.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 6th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
Those pee dreams freak me out! When I was pg with DD I dreamt I was on the toilet going, and really thought I was on the toilet. Luckily I woke up and caught myself before I really relaxed and started going. That was a very close call! Crazy, vivd prego dreams
Right after I had Leila I DID pee the bed after a dream like that! I was sooooo mortified! Of course, it was literally days after she was born and that area just wasn't yet back to normal! I blame it on that. Seriously, how do you explain to your SO about why and how you managed to pee your bed at 27 years old???

Anna, I have had too many dreams be too close to the truth to not put any stock in them. I dream a LOT though!

July 6th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night I had a dream about a beautiful little blonde boy climbing up the side of a crib!

July 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleBoobyDutyJen View Post
Anna, I have had too many dreams be too close to the truth to not put any stock in them. I dream a LOT though!
Now that I think about it, letting DH have sex with other women so he will leave me alone is not really that far from the truth at this point too....Maybe I need to start paying more attention to my dreams.

I literally just want to scream at him, "GET YOU PENIS AWAY FROM ME!" LOL

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM
^^^HAHAHAHAH do it!!! And then tell us his reaction!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search