Happy thoughts thread!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 09:56 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let's see how long we can keep the happy thoughts going! Would love to use this for the July contest if we get a lot of posts. Any way, what happy thoughts are on your mind?

I'm happy that the horrible migraine I have had since yesterday is now just an extremely bad headache! I had to call in today which is fine since it's mock survey day. This is the first time I've called in at this job and I feel awful about it, but there's no way I can take care of two critically ill patients when feel this bad.

Another happy thought, our first vacation since our honeymoon is in a little over a month! It will be our first family vacation since Marina is going too!

Third happy thought, Friday is me and DH's fifth wedding anniversary So lucky to spend my life with such an amazing man!

July 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy thought- Seeing the baby moving around like crazy when I was soo worried has put me on cloud 9!! =)
Happy thought- I found a dress that fit me and looked cute and was in the juniors section so it was still cute!

July 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Veteran
Happy Thought : My baby belly has finally come out of hiding!

July 6th, 2011, 10:14 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Thought - Bella stayed the night with her aunt lastnight and I got to clean out her playroom. Now maybe there will not be so many toys that get brought into the living room.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 6th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Ursie77's Avatar Veteran
I'm starting to feel small movements in my tummy. I also told my facebook family that I'm pregnant!!!!

July 6th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Veteran
I'm so unbelievable happy that I'm finally starting to have good days and am able to eat something other that cheez-its and poptarts!

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
Good thought - I'm off work today! Planning to just lounge around since it's rainy outside. I may even play a little Fallout New Vegas!

July 6th, 2011, 01:20 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
^ That game is AWESOME! I played through the first little bit at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago.

I'm happy because I got to see my favorite band EVER last night - Alison Krauss and Union Station! And I get to go for coffee with one of my best friends this evening, which will be a nice break from my jerkface boyfriend.

July 6th, 2011, 03:20 PM
We used to have this awesome cafe here but it closed down years ago. When I was pregnant with DD that's where you could find me lol. They had this amazing hot tea and homemade bagels with a variety of cream cheeses oh it was heaven! Now I want an onion bagel!

July 6th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Super Mommy
Happy thought: Miami vacation starts in 2 days!
Happy thought: I'm really pregnant!
Happy thought: I have an amazing family
Happy thought: I love my husband

July 6th, 2011, 03:41 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Im happy because I get to see my grandma tonight who lives 5 hours away in northern california. We will be staying there till sunday. I was supposed to tell her about the pregnancy in person but my aunt blabed her big mouth. But because my aunt blabbed her big mouth my other aunt who lives in nor cali didnt throw away the baby doppler when moving out, instead she saved it for me. YAY so I am going to be able to hear the babies heart beat when ever i want.
July 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Additional happy thought! - I finally feel better!! whoo hooo! No more mono, no more nausea, no more crazy bad exhuastion! yay!!! Now I can cook and clean and go shopping and lots and lots of stuff! =D

July 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
Additional happy thought! - I finally feel better!! whoo hooo! No more mono, no more nausea, no more crazy bad exhuastion! yay!!! Now I can cook and clean and go shopping and lots and lots of stuff! =D
That deserves

Another happy thought here - The sun is almost down and I actually feel like eating! This is monumental, I haven't wanted to eat past 7pm in a looong time.

July 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
Happy thought: I was productive today!! Worked 8 hours, did 3 loads of laundry, made cook n' serve pudding, took out the stinky trash, took care of my 18 month old of course, and didn't feel awful the whole time doing it! Poor hubby has to work late tonight, but I got it all done by myself. Maybe my house won't be a complete crumbling disaster for the next 6 months after all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search