I am soo over it.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
I want to move soo bad. I am so over and sick of the apartments we are living in and no way in hell am I going to raise my baby there. I need to start looking for 2 bedroom houses or a nicer apartment complex. This is getting so outta hand and to make maters worse our landlord SUCKS!
July 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
I TOTALLY feel your pain, we just moved from a nice apartment in a not-great area (not sketchy, just really far away from everything) to a completely scummy apartment in a terrible area, that's only barely closer to work! There was even a shooting at my bus stop a couple of nights ago! Scary stuff. I cannot WAIT to move again. I want a house of my own so so so so badly.

July 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
We live in the same place? LOL hopefully we will be out of here by august 1st into a 3bdr house with a fully finished basement. YAY a playroom!

I hate our neighbors one is a ditzy girl who dont know left from right. The people below us are awful well the mother is. They have 2 kids a boy that just turned 1 and another boy maybe 3-4 and she is always yelling at these poor kids. I swear I heard her hit one of them the other day. She is always using swear words to talk to them its awful I feel so bad for them.

July 6th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear you!!! I'm renting a house in a nice neighborhood with great schools, but I'm so sick of freaking renting! Blowing all that money every month on a place with appliances that suck, ugly white walls that show every dirt streak, too small....etc etc. My SO and I are trying to buy a house together, but right now we don't even live together and he has to sell his house before we can buy one and move in together, and time is seriously running out before the next school year starts. Uggggghhhhhh!

Are you planning on moving before the baby??

July 6th, 2011, 11:18 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
honey, we're getting ready to move out of the state! I'm so fed up with this place. There is NO work here at all. We live in a little podunk town, and it's nice and quiet, but there is nothing here. My dh drives an hour both ways to work everyday and it's killing us gas wise. The unemployment rate in my state is 10% and 12.20% in just my town! We're planning a move to Sevierville, TN. The rate in TN is 9.6%, and only 5.8% in Sevierville. As soon as dh lands a job, we're gone. I can even work with my mom until close to delivery. She cleans chalets in Gatlinburg, and I helped her Monday. in 4 hours, I made $85. That was enough to push me over the edge of getting my *** out of here.

<3

<3
July 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
If I could I would move out of the state! But I have a good job. DF is having such a hard time finding work i am sick of CA. I never thought I would say that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search