MS relief yet?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
iscah's Avatar Veteran
Hey girls... I know most of you are a couple of weeks ahead of me because I'm not due until Jan. 30, but I'm at 10w, 3d right now. Two days ago, I woke up feeling so much better from my morning sickness (all day sickness). It's hard to describe... I just felt more like myself. The nausea was practically gone, and I felt so different than I had been for the last 5 weeks! It lasted for 2 days, and then today, I started feeling a little bit icky again.

My all day sickness was sooooo bad for awhile there. I've been bed bound almost from it for a few weeks, and now suddenly I feel like I can work and talk and **gasp** even laugh a little!!! Wow! What a relief.

Did anyone else's morning sickness go away as suddenly as mine did? Did it come back and then go away again? Is this normal? I'm totally rooting for my placenta to start taking over so I can officially say goodbye to this pregnancy sickness... I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!!
July 7th, 2011, 02:00 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some days I have none, some days it's bad. Hope this is the end of the m/s for you! And yes, it's normal for m/s to go away as you get closer to the 2nd tri.

July 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Lately my m/s has subsided, but I still get queasy from time to time. Not nearly as bad as before though! And yea, it's normal. around 9 wks I had the same thing happen and a few days later it came back 10 fold!

July 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
SPinkD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SPinkD
Mine has gotten better over the past 2 weeks, but I still have many bouts of nausea during the day, but they only last about 10 mins and aren't as severe. I am hoping I am ending the end of the road for the m/s. It went away about 9.5 weeks with my last pregnancy overnight and never returned. Not that lucky this time.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

July 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For me it seems to be ramping up as I near the end of the 1st trimester. I have all day sickness (that morning word is a joke LOL) and can barely function during the day. I finally broke down and asked my doctor for something for it. I was given Zofran, but it's not working. In fact, my second day taking it was the first time I actually threw up.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
July 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine suddenly went away like yours and around the same time. I still get sick but not as badly and not as often. Yesterday I did in the morning. I guess a happy 14 weeks to me lol. But that was the first time in awhile.

July 8th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
I'm about as far along as you and have experienced the same thing! BLAH!! However the past few days have been HORRIBLE for me! I've lost another few pounds. If it doesn't ease up by tomorrow I might call the DR.

Hope you get some relief soon.

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
July 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a couple of times where it has eased up for a day or two but always come back. Today, I was feeling better all morning and this afternoon i fell like crap again. Really hoping it goes away for good very, very soon!

July 8th, 2011, 01:34 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I don't like to talk about it because I REALLY don't want to jinx it but....at about 12 weeks I had an m/s lull and felt real good for a few days. Then BAM it was back and it was horrible. Toward the end of week 13 things started getting better and now in week 14 I only get nausious some mornings after breakfast.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 8th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Jaiyannah
Yes it is normal cause mine was like that im only 11wks 5 dys it comes back everynow and then but it getting better by the day
July 8th, 2011, 06:05 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm also due on 1/30 and mine just subsided within the past week or so. I'm not 100% back to normal by any means, but I feel a lot better and a lot more like my old self. I still have bouts of nausea, but it comes and goes as opposed to the all day sickness that I had before. I've heard most people say that the worst of the nausea is usually over with by 12 weeks or so. Here's to hoping that holds true!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search