I feel so uncomfortable!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2011, 09:40 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is it normal to feel uncomfortable at this stage?? My whole body is so uncomfortable.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 7th, 2011, 10:02 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm uncomfy too and I'm only a little over 10 weeks. I can't get in a comfy position to sleep, I can feel pressure on my uterus when I sit at my desk at work.... It sucks! I kinda wish I would just pop already and I think that would help a bit. I agree that this seems really early to be this uncomfortable. I didn't think I would start feeling this way until I started showing.... Then again this is my first time

July 7th, 2011, 10:27 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're not alone.. Everything aches and I can't sleep comfortably now.

July 7th, 2011, 11:10 PM
ladybugwoods's Avatar Super Mommy
Amen to that!! If its not aching its itching
July 8th, 2011, 06:05 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been pretty uncomfortable too. My lower back and lower abdomen especially. I don't remember being this uncomfortable until much later on last time.

July 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
Im achy and itchy. I cant seem to get comfortable for the life of me espcally when I sleep and DF gets mad cause "I move to much" I yelled at him the other night because he said that I was sooo livid. Sitting at my desk at work sucks cause my legs start hurting from sitting to long. I thought I wouldnt be feeling this way until MUCH later in the pregnancy.

"It's hard to wait around for something
that might not never be,
but it's harder to let go when it is EVERYTHING
you ever wanted."
July 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling uncomfortable too. I think it's just my body adjusting to all the new things that are happening as well as it's already changing form. When I went to the doctor the other day the nurse practitioner was cutting up with us and told us about one of her professors referring to pregnancy as "the alien within". I laughed and said, "oh how true that is!" LOL

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
July 8th, 2011, 10:34 AM
MamaRed's Avatar Veteran
So far, my only discomfort is a result of nearly CONSTANT constipation. I'm pretty miserable today. I finally broke down this morning and took some Miralax (the doc said the active ingredient doesn't cross the placenta so I could use that if all else fails). Hopefully that will kick in soon.

I did some reading up on sleeping once you start to get achy and uncomfortable in bed a while back and lots of women swore by those Boppy pregnancy pillows to ease all the discomfort and start sleeping again. They are a bit pricey, but if you're having trouble already it might be worth the investment. Hope you all start sleeping better soon!
July 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I am uncomfortable but the memory of how uncomfortable I was with Owen puts it all into perspective. He was a 12 pound baby and I was miserable for a lot of the pregnancy! I couldn't even roll over in bed or sit up without being in agony. I feel much better so far this time!!! I am hoping not to give birth to a toddler this time so I don't experience that misery again!

Those preggo with number 2 you will consistently feel more miserable sooner than you did with the first. Your body knows what to do sooner so it just does it.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not only am I feeling uncomfortable, I am feeling gross. It seems like I am pee'ing constantly and ugghh...I just need a shower.
July 8th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Jaiyannah
I feeling uncomfortable also and im starting to get irritated easliy by db and i cant sleep and im really tired at work
July 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
My only uncomfortable time (so far) is when I am laying down. I can only sleep on my left side. If I lay on my back it feels like my insides are going to crush through my back. If I sleep on my right side it feels like all of my internal organs are falling into my side.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search