Fav Foods

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Jaiyannah
What is your favorite ice cream? i like all kinds but fav is chocolate chip cookie dough

Whats your favorite kind of chips? salt&vingear

Whats your favorite fruit? Do you dip it? i love grapes and strabwerries i dip them in strawberry yogurt

Whats your new/old favorite since you became preganat or in past pregnancies? Mine is cheese burges with an extra piece of chees no pickles onion ketch-up mustard and french fries dipped in mayo &ketch- up mixed together
July 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
What is your favorite ice cream? chocolate chip cookie dough

Whats your favorite kind of chips? dill pickle

Whats your favorite fruit? Do you dip it? I only like vanilla yogurt

Whats your new/old favorite since you became pregnant or in past pregnancies? Right now it is a chicken terryaki salad at subway
July 8th, 2011, 10:10 AM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
What is your favorite ice cream? I have been craving/looking for blackberry cobbler ice cream for a few weeks now. I still have to check out the selection of Blue Bell next time I am at the store because someone told me they do a cobbler ice cream.

Whats your favorite kind of chips? chili cheese fritos

Whats your favorite fruit? Do you dip it? My favorite, favorite fruit is pineapple. No I dont usually dip fruit unless I am bored of the taste as I am of watermelon right now because I have been eating it all the time to help with bloating so I have been topping my watermelon with whipped cream! YUM!

Whats your new/old favorite since you became pregnant or in past pregnancies? Hmm, I am really craving hot/spicy stuff again this time around and I did a ton too at the end of my pregnancy with my dd.

July 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite ice cream? Either Moostracks or Tillamook Mudslide. I love the Denali fudge in it.

Whats your favorite kind of chips? if I had to pick I would say salt & vinegar or cheetos.

Whats your favorite fruit? Do you dip it? berries in general, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries. I don't really dip them, sometimes strawberries in chocolate. I often eat them with heavy cream though, yum!

Whats your new/old favorite since you became pregnant or in past pregnancies? I don't rerally have a favorite this time. In the past it has been nachos with jalapenos, chocolate milk, sour patch kids.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search