Just For Fun - What Sex Do You *Think* Your Baby Is?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2011, 05:42 PM
momma2kacie's Avatar Veteran
I'm feeling like this one is a boy. This pregnancy is way different than DD and I just have a feeling
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

July 25th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Veteran
I think it's boy..had this feeling since the day I did my pregnancy test..but happy with either as long as it all goes well and baby is safe and healthy..
July 25th, 2011, 06:15 AM
~Mindy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I have both referred to the baby as "he" in conversation without thinking about it. So I am leaning boy, but I don't really have a strong feeling either way.

July 25th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
im thinking pink
July 25th, 2011, 04:55 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's another boy... but after my ultrasound today and the heartrate was 176... DH swears its a girl and him and his mom were right last time.

July 26th, 2011, 02:31 AM
jlg123's Avatar Ecstatic mommy-to-be
From the moment I saw the BFP, I've felt like it's a girl!
July 26th, 2011, 09:22 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunkist20 View Post

My MIL feels its a boy and refers to the baby as "HE" which bugs me, probably shouldn't though. Isn't the mother the one thats supposed to have the intuition about it? Everyone elses intuition doesn't mean anything. At least thats how I feel. She also calls the baby "her baby" that really gets to me, although I guess I should just be happy that she is excited. But This is going to be MY baby! lol....
My mom always calls my kids her baby. I was so annoyed. I lived there after having my DD due to c-section and DH deployed for 15 months. I stayed for 5-6 months but I couldn't deal with my mother any more. When I told her every day I was upset I can't deal with her.. She said " How dare you take "my babies" away from me." OMG I saw RED! I was like where you the one with c-section scares and 3 stitches due to DS big head.. No I don't think so they are not YOURS. I can't deal with the Grandmothers sometimes. I love my MIL she doesn't out in her 2 cents ever and I think she is more qualified with giving birth to 9 babies..

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you

Tags
baby gender , first trimester , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search