I wish we had a private room

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2011, 04:39 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have something that I would really love to vent about, but not completely out in the open...

When is our private room supposed to be put up?

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
awe boo

<3

<3
July 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM
whitehouse's Avatar My name is Kelli :)
I was just thinking this the other day...

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
July 21st, 2011, 04:53 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish we had one already too. I have something I wanted to vent about as well.

July 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM
Indymommy7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto!

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy
July 21st, 2011, 05:19 PM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't know, but not soon enough.
July 21st, 2011, 05:33 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too!!

July 21st, 2011, 06:15 PM
Veteran
Ditto the dittos.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 21st, 2011, 06:21 PM
we could always talk in pig latin till then....

<3

<3
July 21st, 2011, 06:25 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I don't understand what's taking so long to get things done as far as setting up the subforums. It definitely sucks.

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
July 21st, 2011, 06:26 PM
yeah we totally quit talking about subforums didnt we

<3

<3
July 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Brittany~*~ View Post
we could always talk in pig latin till then....
I can talk in pig latin, don't know if I could type it. Ha ha!

July 21st, 2011, 06:56 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
hmm im not sure, i thought we would have one by now...
July 21st, 2011, 07:12 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
Yeah, I don't understand what's taking so long to get things done as far as setting up the subforums. It definitely sucks.
I don't know about you ladies, but I do have a job that I've been working at a lot this past week or so and a 16 month old daughter so I have been pretty busy the past two weeks. Also, with all the troll drama things kind of slipped. We will get the private forum up as soon as possible, but Marti is out of town right now and I'm not going to step on her toes and request it while she's gone, especially since she has been the one setting up the polls and things for the private forum. I apologize if I sound rude, that's not my intention, but we will make this top priority as soon as she gets back. Sorry for any inconvenience. And this is really the only subforum that still needs set up honestly. The other ones are done until our LOs arrive. We just have to work on naming them.

July 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
I don't know about you ladies, but I do have a job that I've been working at a lot this past week or so and a 16 month old daughter so I have been pretty busy the past two weeks. Also, with all the troll drama things kind of slipped. We will get the private forum up as soon as possible, but Marti is out of town right now and I'm not going to step on her toes and request it while she's gone, especially since she has been the one setting up the polls and things for the private forum. I apologize if I sound rude, that's not my intention, but we will make this top priority as soon as she gets back. Sorry for any inconvenience. And this is really the only subforum that still needs set up honestly. The other ones are done until our LOs arrive. We just have to work on naming them.
No I get that. I honestly thought that we'd decided on the terms, etc. and were just waiting for whoever pushes the buttons to make it happen. I wasn't trying to blame you or Marti for it at all, I was blaming the admin people.

July 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
I get that you don't want to step on her toes, but its "your" board as much as it is hers. I've BTDT with co-hosting, but I hope (for your sake, really) that you guys can work out system to where you can collaborate when needed but also work separately. Especially, since she has been gone so much. I suppose that is just my

And we (I) totally understand that you work and are busy!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
No I get that. I honestly thought that we'd decided on the terms, etc. and were just waiting for whoever pushes the buttons to make it happen. I wasn't trying to blame you or Marti for it at all, I was blaming the admin people.
Sorry if I seemed rude, that really wasn't my intention. Sometimes communication just takes awhile with work, etc. I don't know if Marti was wanting to talk further about the requirements or not. Especially on the requirements to maintain the forum. I know she had mentioned combining the number of posts and having a monthly or weekly requirement. I figure she will request it once all that's decided on

July 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for everything you're doing Casey and Marti! I'm a BTDT past co-host as well and I know it takes a lot of work and coordination, especially at the beginning! I'm sure once Marti gets back it'll get up quickly and then it'll be like it wasn't ever not there, you know?

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediem View Post
Thanks for everything you're doing Casey and Marti! I'm a BTDT past co-host as well and I know it takes a lot of work and coordination, especially at the beginning! I'm sure once Marti gets back it'll get up quickly and then it'll be like it wasn't ever not there, you know?
Thanks Tasha

July 21st, 2011, 07:31 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Honestly, Marti has been gone more than she has been here. We are always having to wait for her to get back from a some destination vacation before we can continue with something that she has started...It's kind of annoying IMO.

If she is not going to be here, I think you should be able to take care of things.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search