Lovely hosts...Can we brainstorm and vote for our Theme name too???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2011, 09:51 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I feel like we can't really get a complete feel for our board without that name. Can we work on that too, while working on subforum names? I feel like our actual forum should be getting its turn too!!!

Plus I wonder if people chose our little lambs for the photo subforum because they thought it was for our board name??? Or because Little Lambs might be a top runner for the board name?? I don't know...I just feel naked without that decided!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleBoobyDutyJen View Post
I feel like we can't really get a complete feel for our board without that name. Can we work on that too, while working on subforum names? I feel like our actual forum should be getting its turn too!!!

Plus I wonder if people chose our little lambs for the photo subforum because they thought it was for our board name??? Or because Little Lambs might be a top runner for the board name?? I don't know...I just feel naked without that decided!!
I thought that too. I thought Little Lambs was a suggestion originally in that thread for overall board name, not specific to the photo forum (ya know since at first that thread was all forums/names). I was kind of upset it was included in that vote. But at the same time I am SO OVER voting.

And if we have the name for all these forums do we really need an overall board name? I mean it isn't going to get posted anywhere right??? People already have diff blinkies going on. I kind of like to leave it open ended so people can choose whatever NR thing they like. Plus as I said I'm OVER voting!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am kind of over voting too!

I was also a little disappointed about "Our Little Lambs" but alas, I will take it as the 'final word.

I don't know about every one else but I think of my little one as a Deedle Dumpling

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
July 21st, 2011, 10:09 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
oh oh oh!! I just had an idea!!! Once all the babes are all born and we have gotten a little familiar with them, maybe we should pick nursery rhyme "people" for each of them(more voting haha)! Sort of like the superlatives but only for nursery rhymes! Like the teeny baby of the PR could get the rhyme Where is thumbkin (not to be confused with Thumbelina though!!), the fussy fussy high needs baby could Sleep baby sleep, etc! Could be fun! Waaaaay down the road though!

On the voting thing though...voting takes two seconds. I like to think that things will work out so long as we all get at least somewhat a say. I agree with the comments about where Our Little Lambs came from but I would like to have a general theme idea in place, even of it is just January Little Lambs or January Mother Goose's Gander or January Rhymes. Just my two cents...

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 21st, 2011, 10:17 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Goosey Ganders would work because the goose is the female and the gander is the male.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
July 22nd, 2011, 05:20 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just add you theme name ideas to the brainstorming thread so that we can keep it all in one place. Thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search