Sentimental Saturday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2011, 07:15 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Share a fond memory about you and your spouse with us!

My best memory is of going through labor. DH literally blew me away. He has always been supportive and everything, but the fierce protection he showed during everything was beyond anything I could have imagined. (They tried to prep me for a C-section without the doctor even seeing me and I was hyperventillating and terrified.) He told the nurses that they would not do anything to me until the doctor got there and of course the doc got there and everything was fine. And seeing DH announce we had a little girl and the love and pride in his eyes is something I will never forget So glad we have pics of it, but even if we didn't I know I would never forget the look on his face as he welcomed his beautiful daughter into the world. And now I'm getting all teary eyed, lol. Love those prego hormones!

July 23rd, 2011, 07:21 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so sweet! I love when husbands are good supports in labor, it makes it so special!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 23rd, 2011, 07:38 AM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
I had a really difficult time being pregnant while dh was in Iraq. Just dealing with the hormones and not having him home with me as a support was hard for me. But one day while we were on the phone and we were talking about my pregnancy and we had just found out we were having a boy, he said, "He is our missing piece of Heaven in our family and I can't wait until he is here."

July 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh and I are kind of sarcastic people and aren't the most romantic couple, so I'm not sure if we have a lot of truly sentimental moments. But a time that I remember that I miss is when we went to Vegas together. I had to go for work and he drove up later in the week to spend the weekend with me. It was our first mini-vaca together. We had a a great time. We spent most of our time in Fremont playing $5 craps and drinking beer! The other times I had been to Vegas was with my girlfriends, dressing up and doing the whole club thing. It was so fun to wear jeans and flip flops and just have a casual trip. It was also the time we started talking about having kids... eventually. Little did we know just a short 5 months later we would be expecting Kelly boy!

I also miss working together. We worked two separate jobs together. We met at the gym we worked at and then later both ended up at another company together. We always work well together and it was fun! I miss that group of friends we had before we moved up here to Seattle!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search