Hello There....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
Hello all, I know it's been a while since I have posted anything. I don't know if anyone even remembers me. There quite a few people that have joined since I last posted at the beginning of June. So I guess I'll re-introduce myself and get acquainted with everyone again.

My name is Marcee. I am 28 years old and I am expecting my 3rd child. I have a 9 year old son, Caden and a 4 year old daughter, Jordynn. I am a single mom. My husband and I have been separated since Jan 2009. We still managed to conceive a third child in the midst of all the drama that surrounds our marriage. Still, I doubt there will be a reconciliation.

I wanted to tell a little bit about what's been going on with me and why I haven't been on in more than a month. At 11 weeks, I started bleeding. I went to the ER and then my doc and had a ultrasound only to find no cause for the bleeding. Baby was fine with a strong heartbeat. The doc did confirm that I had bacteria vaginosis which may have caused the bleed and gave me metronidazole to clear it up. The bleeding stopped, but I didn't get to take the meds until almost 2 weeks later because I think my doc wanted to wait until closer to my 2nd trimester. So they waited to send it over to Walgreens. Once I got it, I took it right away.

Then again at 13 weeks, while laying on the couch with my daughter watching a movie, I suddenly felt like something was running out of me. I ran to the bathroom to find wet underwear and pants. The fluid was clear and watery. I thought it was amniotic fluid and later I started to bleed. I was back in the ER and they scared me to death saying it didn't look good and they were really concerned and such. I had an ultrasound in the ER and again, baby was fine. I went back to my doc, had another exam, and listened to baby's heartbeat and all seemed well.

THEN I got a yeast infection from the metro pills. AND I believed my fluid was leaking due to the feeling like something was running out of me and soaked underwear. THEN then came more bleeding. I went BACK to the doc. This was just this past Thursday. I was given Diflucan pills for the yeast. My doc didn't want to put anything inside me in case it was amniotic fluid. She did a couple tests, but because of the bad infection, she couldn't determine if any amniotic fluid was present in my vagina. She ordered an ultrasound for first thing Monday morning to check my fluid levels. She put possible "ROM" on the order paper which means possible rupture of membranes. That really scared me. I am just so worried, but I try to think positive.

I didn't want to be on here with my problems bringing everybody down, but sometimes it helps to talk about it to people who may know what you're going through. I never had these types of complications with my first two children and I just can't understand why I'm going through it now. This has been such a rough ride in less than 4 months.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well welcome back! I'm so sorry you have to be going through so much with no answers. I will be thinking and prayering for you. The good thing your baby is still holding on and that's a positive. Keep us updated.

July 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. I went through something kinda similar with my first pregnancy and everything worked out fine. Is the infection cleared up now? When do you have another ultrasound?

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 23rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
I go in for another ultrasound monday morning at 10:30am. I am on pins and needles. I just want to hear that the fluid levels are fine. I'm not sure if the BV has cleared up completely. I will request that they do another check at my next appointment. Thanks for your concern and prayers ladies.

July 23rd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you've had so many troubles during this pregnancy. I hope your doctor will be able to confirm that your fluid level is okay and that baby is still hanging in there. I can only imagine the stress all of this must be causing you.

Don't be shy about posting your concerns or problems in the DDC. That's exactly what a DDC is for - So people can share their troubles, ask questions, get support, vent frustrations, etc.

July 23rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Im so sorry you are going through all of these complications. This is deff. the place for support. I hope that the doctor gives you good news! Hang in there! You will be in my t&p's
July 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Sorry you are having so many troubles. I hope you get some good news on Monday and that the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 23rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
have they checked your cervix and all?

July 24th, 2011, 07:41 AM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyo727 View Post
have they checked your cervix and all?
Yes, they check my cervix each time I have an issue just to make sure it's closed, and it always is. The only thing that really keeps me sane is that I feel the little guy (hoping for a boy!) moving around ALL the time! I swear just a minute ago I saw/feel my stomach move! But maybe not. I think he just switched positions and it was a big move! I am praying that the fluid is ok and that tomorrow the doc tells me not to worry. That's all I want to hear!!

July 24th, 2011, 09:01 AM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
thanks, me too.

July 24th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I definitely remember chatting with you! I'm sorry you've been going through so much! Hoping you have a smooth rest of your pregnancy!

July 24th, 2011, 02:18 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome! So sorry you have had a rough go of it. Hope you feel better soon. I'm Casey, one of the co-hosts, let me know if you need anything!

July 24th, 2011, 06:33 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get great news tomorrow and that the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search