So....can anyone sum it up for me?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2011, 05:24 PM
~*~Tracy~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm too lazy to go read . I understand we had some troll drama....who were they and how did they get caught?

Tracy, Mom to 4 wonderful boys!!
July 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The first girl, Jaiyannah, was posting some very unbelievable things. Things like how many fancy luxury cars she had, and how her DH was wealthy but she could not tell us what he did. She was called out on it, but apparently the mods had been watching her (as for a lot of us in our DDC) for a while.

The Irish girl outed herself the next day. I guess she "felt bad" about being a troll and made a post titled, "I'm a troll." and the subject was "I'm sorry." Then she created a different account and said she had been hacked by Jaiyannah or her ex husband and that she was not a troll. The she came on and said that she was a troll and that she was never really pregnant with us. She was pregnant before but lost the baby and had to have a hysterectomy. And now she could not have kids. She said she just wanted to be pregnant again... Not sure that I believe that either...

That pretty much sums it up. Most of the posts have been deleted by the mods, so you really would not be able to go back and read anyways.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Super Mommy
What the heck is a troll?

July 23rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
~*~Tracy~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iritee View Post
Basically someone on the net who makes up stuff (usually to gain attention) and pretends they are pregnant, etc.

Thanks for the update....so crazy!

Tracy, Mom to 4 wonderful boys!!
July 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Super Mommy
Ah, thanks..l I really did not understand what all the drama was about.. There always seems to be one of those at some point on a board..They never last long. Such a waste of negative energy.

July 23rd, 2011, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iritee View Post
A troll is someone who comes on a message board and fakes a story. Often times they stir up emotions and generally disrupt the board. Sometimes they make up a story to deal with some type of emotional issue. Other times they make up a story to belong somewhere in life. Troll on here make up stories about being pregnant.

Usually they are caught pretty early on, especially the ones that are just causing drama. The ones who stay low key and just try to fit in can stay for a long time before being caught. There have even been long term members who were in hosts rolls turn out to be trolls.

They do not really cause you any direct harm, but it hurts when you have built a relationship with someone and their children and then they turn out to be a troll.

July 23rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I didn't read a lot of it since it happened during the week......but I didn't know the Irish girl posted that she was a troll....then said she was hacked. I only read the one saying she was faking that she was pregnant because she lost her baby.
I missed more then I thought.

July 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megp View Post
Wow, I didn't read a lot of it since it happened during the week......but I didn't know the Irish girl posted that she was a troll....then said she was hacked. I only read the one saying she was faking that she was pregnant because she lost her baby.
I missed more then I thought.
Yea, it was REALLY crazy! We all came on one day and there was a post by her that said...."I'm a troll." We were all like....ummmmm.....ok? Then people started posting things like, "I KNEW IT!". That's when she made another screen name and said she had been hacked. She ended up having 3 screen names that were banned. She had her original SN, one she created when she "lost the babies" because she could not get into her other SN, and this new one because her account had been "hacked".

July 23rd, 2011, 10:47 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Was she pretending to be other people on the other s/n? Ya we have had quite a bit going on this past week!
July 24th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
Was she pretending to be other people on the other s/n? Ya we have had quite a bit going on this past week!
No, she was still being herself. The first time she said she could not get into her account anymore because of something with an e-mail account. Which doesn't add up because my JM account does not have anything to do with my e-mail account. The second time she created another account because she said hers had been hacked.

July 24th, 2011, 10:59 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Ahh I see..well it's sad but I'm happy it was found out now instead of later. I'd be so upset if I'd gotten her as a ddb and then found out she was a troll.
July 24th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahh so much drama! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search