OMG pregnancy brain...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2011, 01:12 PM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
this si the worse it has been for me EVER it sucks so bad

Example A...about a weeks ago in the pouring rain Christopher and I picked up matthew from school we got all the way out to the car and I was like oh I forgot my keys inside christopher can you run back and get them,I found them in my purse while he was gone.

Exaple B....We went shopping over the weekend came out of the store and were walking back to the car I opened up my purse to get the keys and noticed my wallet was gone i was OMG christopher run as fast as you can back into the store and get....his response was umm mom its in your hand LOL LOL

July 25th, 2011, 01:17 PM
ColonialChick's Avatar Cautiously THRILLED ;D
LOL Great stories!!! My mom does that constantly with her sunglasses (on her head), so I can totally picture the wallet in hand. I lost my car keys twice in two days, recently, and had an equal number of meltdowns over said loss. I'm normally the most organized planner-type on the planet. Now, I'd probably lose my tail if it wasn't so large and attached so darn well!

July 25th, 2011, 02:02 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
July 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
LOL!!! I'm probably worse!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 25th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Veteran
Me this morning: Open the fridge and stand there staring at it, trying to figure out what I thought I needed. Give up, close the fridge and remember that I was looking for the phone. Why I thought to open the fridge to look for it is beyond me, but stuff like this happens ALL the time now.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 25th, 2011, 03:50 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I was thinking the same thing today! I have to write everything down at work or else I will completely forget. I keep emailing people our classroom updates because I'm afraid I'm going to forget. Haha, I apologized to my coworkers already for being so redundant. But I bet they would rather me tell them 2-3 times as opposed to not at all.

Also, our printer is in the lower level and I am on the second floor and of course twice today I forgot to hit the 'print' button before walking down the two flights of stairs. LOL. At least I got in some extra exercise.

July 25th, 2011, 05:56 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL! Ok, I have really bad pregnancy brain sometimes...some of it quite embarrassing. So I feel your pain! (Btw, I was told this does not get better, it just turns into Mommy brain. I was SO thrilled. )

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
July 25th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
LOL! Ok, I have really bad pregnancy brain sometimes...some of it quite embarrassing. So I feel your pain! (Btw, I was told this does not get better, it just turns into Mommy brain. I was SO thrilled. )

I've had things like this happening too. The worst being last Friday, at work, when I forgot the password I've been using 100 times a week for the past 2 months...

30 minutes after I'd just used it to log in!!!

I locked my computer, came back, and had completely forgotten it. I ended up locked out of the system for too many incorrect tries.

It wasn't until I went back in on Sunday, thought really hard, and suddenly realised I'd been forgetting to capitalise the first letter. I felt like a crazy person! (I think everyone else at work thought I was too!)
July 25th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Brooke16's Avatar Love my boys!
I almost just put the milk in the cupboard...I'm starting to get bad too. And I went to my bestfriend's bridal shower this weekend. I've been around the family for the last 15 years...they are basicly family. My BFF has a mom, step-mom and ex-step-mom. She calls both her mom and ex-mom, Mom and I've always just called them by their first name, however I know she considers both of them her mom which I'm sure causes them both a little jealousy of each other. Well I called her real mom, by her ex-mom's name this weekend...oops. I felt even worse because I'm closer to her mom.

July 25th, 2011, 08:05 PM
MamaRed's Avatar Veteran
This type of thing has happened to me a few times at work and usually on a conference call or something. I tell people the baby is eating my brain cells! Lol!
July 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BUT i did notice my pregnancy brain is worse but my heartburn is not even on my radar for this pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search