Morning sickness

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2011, 12:20 PM
MissingRyder10's Avatar Missing my little boy
Send a message via MSN to MissingRyder10 Send a message via Yahoo to MissingRyder10
So my morning sickness stopped awhile ago and now its back in full force and i'm miserable!nothing is working,it taste all sour and gross

July 25th, 2011, 01:29 PM
iscah's Avatar Veteran
mine has been off and on for the last week or so... i thought it had gone away completely at 10.5 weeks, but now i'm having a few yucky days here and there. i think it's normal for it to come and go. hopefully it goes away for good soon for both of us!!
July 25th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
Mine is still there too. Will be 15wks Wednesday and I still have nausea all day everyday, getting worse throughout the day. It got better around 12-13 wks then came back I'm hoping 16wks will be the end........

July 25th, 2011, 05:17 PM
~*~Tracy~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For all my pregnancies I traded morning sickness immediately for sour stomach which was easily cured with ranitidine. It's the cheapo version of zantac. Anyway, once I discovered the stuff it really helped!!

Tracy, Mom to 4 wonderful boys!!
July 25th, 2011, 05:52 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. Mine comes and goes. So much for the 2nd tri and no m/s!

July 25th, 2011, 06:24 PM
MamaRed's Avatar Veteran
Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry! Mine's been gone for about a month now. If you haven't tried it already, my doc offered to give me a prescription to help with it a couple of times so you might call and ask about that as an option. Hope you feel better soon!!
July 25th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Regular
I'm 15 weeks and it's Still coming and going. I hope you get back to feeling better SOON!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search