:(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2011, 07:02 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As of right now, 33 of the people who requested access met the requirements and have received an invitation, so most people who requested were actually approved.

Don't worry. You'll get there!

July 25th, 2011, 07:02 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everybody will get there eventually, and when you do, you will be thankful for the strict requirements.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 25th, 2011, 07:23 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
I so feel you Jessie. It's my own fault that I left the board in June and didn't come back until last week. If I hadn't, I would surely meet the requirements. If the requirements were still at 100, I might be able to meet it soon. Anyhow, I won't worry about it. I only want in because I'm being told I can't. I'm THAT girl. Maybe one day before I deliver, I might make it in to the "secret" club.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not a party, trust me.

July 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_ken View Post
Its still going to be a forum on the internet. If creeps and weirdos want in, they'll get in, no matter what we do.
Its kind of like waiting at the back of line to get my cake while everyone else is eating cake.
Just having some high school flashbacks, is all
I'm sorry.

July 25th, 2011, 07:26 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With the amount of troll drama we have had, there is a very good reason for the strict requirements. Once you are eligible, you will be extremely glad that we have such stringent standards for the private forum.

It is PRIVATE - as in, respecting the privacy of all members. "Secret" makes it sound like we are having an initiation and gossiping about people, which I can assure you is NOT the case at all!

Also keep in mind the fact that once you gain membership, you can read all of the private forum posts, so you will be up to speed.

July 25th, 2011, 07:28 PM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know it sucks, but you will get there! Unfortunately we all have to go through this on JM...it's kind of like a rite of passage. LOL

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
July 25th, 2011, 07:48 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
i knew this would happen.

<3

<3
July 25th, 2011, 07:50 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
i wish i could post in there right now as well but id much rather have to wait and have less trolls get the chance of getting in!
July 25th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_ken View Post
As for the Yaya sisterhood, If I can't post it out here, I'm not sure I should be posting it online anyway. I understand others don't want to post stuff for the whole world to see, but its just like all the sex tapes and political affairs, being out there makes it that much more likely someone will find it.
Then why exactly do you want in at all. If you have something to say and are not worried about where you say it, then that only leads me to believe that you just want to be nosy about what others are posting about regarding their private life.

July 25th, 2011, 07:51 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
maby its because i actually have people who stalk me on the internet and here as well so id rather their nosy arse not get in there but if they really wanted to they could still get in but that would prove they are even more pathedic. im still happy about the requirements though.

oops my last post was not meant for you anna LOL sorry..i typed and then forgot to add that so i did another post.
July 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
anna

<3

<3
July 25th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Luna Nexus's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Luna Nexus
We'll be there eventually! D:
I have a lot of posting to catch up to.. >< yikes.

July 25th, 2011, 08:02 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Anna- View Post
Then why exactly do you want in at all. If you have something to say and are not worried about where you say it, then that only leads me to believe that you just want to be nosy about what others are posting about regarding their private life.
That's not very nice. That's all I have to say about that.
July 25th, 2011, 08:04 PM
mom 2 Caden & Jordynn
This is how I feel. I really don't know if I have anything private to discuss. I don't think. Not at the moment anyway. I'm not bummed about getting in to the private area. But I DO really want to be a full, all access, active member of this board and build relationships and feel as if I belong. As long as I feel like the "newbie" who can "look but don't touch" I feel slighted. It's not that I really NEED to post privately, I just don't like feeling shut out. And I do feel shut out.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 25th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan new mommy 2012 View Post
That's not very nice. That's all I have to say about that.
Really? Well I don't think that it's very nice of her to keep complaining that she can not view my private posts because she has not met the requirements but then turn around and say she is not going to post in there anyways.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search