Any True Blood Fans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If so, what did you think about Sunday night?
July 26th, 2011, 03:32 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVED Sunday. I was starting to think this season is a little too far fetched. (haha true blood far fetched) But it was a little over the top with the fairy business. But I love the 4th book and I love Eric and Sookie together. I was kind of afraid they would take the Eric and Sookie hook up out of this season. There was rumors on if they would have them get together or not. But it's kind of a huge role in later plots. Did I mention how sexy Eric is this season now that he is more tamed and walking around with no shirt and basketball shorts.

July 26th, 2011, 03:37 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I watch I love this show! Eric is so hot

July 26th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
In the books, I thought that Bill was a more sympathetic character and I had hoped that those two would get back together, but in True Blood..its a little different. Bill is confident and awesome, he has that spark that makes him so sexy! I like him independent of Sookie.
July 26th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megp View Post
I LOVED Sunday. I was starting to think this season is a little too far fetched. (haha true blood far fetched) But it was a little over the top with the fairy business. But I love the 4th book and I love Eric and Sookie together. I was kind of afraid they would take the Eric and Sookie hook up out of this season. There was rumors on if they would have them get together or not. But it's kind of a huge role in later plots. Did I mention how sexy Eric is this season now that he is more tamed and walking around with no shirt and basketball shorts.
Ditto all this. I love seeing them together.

July 26th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Ursie77's Avatar Veteran
Me... me..me!!! I like book Bill better, I don't get how all sudden Bill is a bad butt. I love Eric and Sookie together too. I think t.v. Sookie comes off weaker than book Sookie. I could go on and on. I love True Blood and the books for different reasons. Also, I have crushes on Eric and Alcide.

July 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Also, why does Charlaine Harris dress sookie like a 20 something Golden Girl. Slacks and heels, sleeveless red dress with separate sleeves and matching shoes uggh.
July 26th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Mom2TuckerElla's Avatar Super Mommy
I am a huge fan!! And I love Eric and Sookie together and I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to see if that kiss goes further next week, get it over with already!!! lol!! Jason just needs to shift and get that story on the go, and Tara can go back to N.O. I do love Lafayette too... And I have to agree, Bill sans Sookie is way better than Bill with Sookie....I love this show!!!!
July 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like this season so much better than last. I'm actually rereading the books now. I love Sookie with Eric. Bill is kind of annoying.

July 26th, 2011, 04:33 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
We're fans here as well! Although we won't watch this season until it's all out on DVD. I cannot stand to wait a whole week to watch another episode because I'm just that impatient and I forget things like... to actually watch the show! We usually have a weekend where we just sit around and watch all the episodes of whatever show it is that we've waited to watch.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search