Yippee for Meee!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2011, 05:47 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I made it a whole day without zofran AND without getting sick!!!!! Yippeeee!! I hope this is the beginning of the "easy" part of pregnancy! So happy I didn't get to this point until about 16 weeks with DD!! I don't want to jinx this.. But I can't help but to celebrate!!

July 26th, 2011, 05:52 PM
iscah's Avatar Veteran
omg!! yaaaaay!!! i'll bet you are feeling a little more happy today, too!! that's GREAT!
July 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
That's awesome! I hope it continues to get better and better

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

July 26th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!! So glad you are having a good day. I started feeling better right around that time as well... i still have occassional bad days but nothing nearly as bad as it had been. And no zofran and only one reglan in the last week! Here is to an easy second trimester!

July 26th, 2011, 06:00 PM
SarahMc's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay! Lets hope that's the beginning of the end of the morning sickness for you and you can really enjoy this trimester!

July 26th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Victoria
Such awesome news!! I really hope that's it for you now with the morning sickness!
July 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yay! that is something to celebrate! Im still taking it 3 times a day. I tried cutting one out recently and it did not go well. Im taking a lot more this time than with my son. Last time i took 2 4mg tabs a day, this time Im taking 3 8mg tabs a day. With my son I had to stay on it until the day he was born, i expect it to be the same this time. At least its getting better though.

I hope you continue to do well without it!
DD born 1/3/12

July 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
Yay! I had a little better day today too! Here's to hoping it lasts!

July 26th, 2011, 07:33 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
well.. my winning streak ended. BUT I still made it more than 24 hours so I'm happy. I blame this time on my cold though. Having all this congestion is totally grossing me out and made me gag.. and well, once I gag it's all down hill from there. LOL. I'm going to try not to take it again and see how far I get. I hope I can get through another day. I am so upset my midwife didn't tell me about it with my first pregnancy. I was sick every day for months. I heard about it on facebook from a girl pregnant with twins. My current midwife didn't even hesitate to give it to me. Oh well, another reason why it's good I switched practices.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search