My Little Angel (pics included) kinda long.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.

My Little Angel Ella 2 years old.

Ella 3 years old.

My Princess 1 1/2 years old.

This is DF's little sister. I raised her for the first 2 1/2 years of her life. When her parents finally decided that they didn't want me around anymore. To bad me and DF were already together so I did not go to far. I believe they have brain washed my perfect little angel to think I left her cause she is so shy around me now when I do see her. It takes her a while to warm up to me. It breaks my heart. I see her about once a month! I know she is not my birth daughter, she is not even my daughter. But I raised this little girl for a long time. I am the one who got up with her in the middle of the night. I am the one who woke up with her in the morning. I am the one who started potty training her. I am the one who would buy her clothes. I was pretty young too. like 19 when I first got her. I never once regreted it. It made me a stronger person. At times it was really hard. It was like I was a single teen mom. Then DF and I got together and he helped out so much. He would get up with her in the middle of the night so I could sleep. He would take her to the park ect.
She holds a very special place in my heart and I would not be where I am today if it was not for her. I love this little girl more then life its self. I wish I could see her more and have more of a relationship with her. I would do all those sleepless nights and teething days all over again.

Sorry for such a long post. I am just finding myself really missing her today.

Last edited by melissa_rae; July 27th, 2011 at 03:25 PM.
July 27th, 2011, 03:17 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
She is too cute. That is so great of you to raise her while her parents were doing whatever it was that they were doing. Im sorry you dont get to see her as often as you would like. Maybe once your little one comes around and gets big enough to play she can come over and play. Who knows that the future holds I just wanted to say how admerable it is that you took the responsibility of raising her for the time you did.
July 27th, 2011, 03:37 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
Thank you I hope so.
July 27th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Wow! That's a hard thing you did! I'm sure she knows how much you love her. It's good that you still get to see her. Kids do get super shy when time has passed between visits, and that's normal. If they're still letting you see her, they're probably not telling her anything bad about you. You're gonna be a great mom to your own little one!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search