ugh! why me? why now? *Update post #12*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Veteran
So, I've been trying to pack like a crazy woman, no where near feeling like I've accomplished much...ugh! Then tonight, I started spotting, dark pink/light red combined with a pressurey ache in my lower uterus. I had lifted some heavy boxes last night, hurting my back and I ended up going to bed sick, achy and cramping!

I called my dr. While she didn't seem overly concerned, she did tell me to go on "bedrest" and not do another thing except lie down and put my feet up and to call the office right at 8:30am and they will get me in for an ultrasound.

Of course, I've been in tears for the remainder of the evening! I am scared to death! I keep lying here, willing the baby to kick me or to roll over, but I've not felt anything! but really, I so don't need this right now! Its probably a combo of over doing it and being sick still and stressed to the max, but I'm still so very very scared! I'll definatrely be sure to update as soon as I can tomorrow, but your prayers in the meantime are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by PinkGirl81; July 28th, 2011 at 06:21 AM.
July 27th, 2011, 09:18 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know it's hard to worry, but I am sure that you have just strained and that is what the bleeding is from. My cervix is super sensitive and when my belly gets bigger, the weight of it all makes me bleed from doing anything...if I sit too long, I bleed; if I stand too long, I bleed.

I'm sure it's just from the lifting. Trey to just rest and not worry. KUP on how your ultrasound goes.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 27th, 2011, 09:30 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
aww, try not to worry, could just be the stress. I read that woman don't usually miscarry from over working themselves unless they have a previous complication. And it is pretty common to spot when you work too hard.

July 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
im sorry girl! I hope it goes away and that baby gives you a strong kick. My t&p are with you!
July 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM
ladybugwoods's Avatar Super Mommy
Omg . Didn't we just tell toy to be careful !! Well now put tour feet up try to relax. Let is know how things go.
July 27th, 2011, 11:06 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I hope everything is okay! Hang in there.

July 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I hope all is well!
July 27th, 2011, 11:53 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saying a prayer for you and your dumpling.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
July 27th, 2011, 11:58 PM
pvm4ever88's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope everything is okay. Just keep your feet up. I will be thinking of you and your LO. Hugs!

July 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
sending lots of sticky vibes for your bean
July 28th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Veteran
Thanks for the support ladies. I am still spotting- not as much as last night, but enough to still be on the TP when I wipe.

My sweet friend is going to drive me- she is insisting. Part of me feels bad, b/c she lives a 1/2 hour south of me, so she has to drive 1/2 hr north to get me, then turn around and drive about 45 min-1hr south to the dr office (I couldn't get in at the closer office- UGH!) and then another hour north to take me home and a 1/2hr back south to go home herself. But, she is insisting (I didn't ask) and isn't letting me give her gas money! I seriously LOVE my friends.

So, I have an appt at 11:20am, going to have an u/s and hopefully everything is ok. I didn't sleep very well last night- and I've not been feeling well this morning! UGH! I'll be sure to update when I get home.....and I have to admit- part of me is hoping everything is ok, and maybe, I'll a get a peek at the gender! (gotta keep some silver lining to this dark cloud! lol)

Last edited by PinkGirl81; July 28th, 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Update
July 28th, 2011, 06:06 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope everything is ok, I'm so sorry

July 28th, 2011, 06:09 AM
jesridge's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully everything is fine and you get to possibly find out the gender! That would make the worrying worth it!

Born 12/30/11 and absolutely perfect!

July 28th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Veteran
Saying a prayer that the bean is perfectly fine and healthy! Glad you have a friend to take you. Let us know how it goes...

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 28th, 2011, 06:51 AM
vickwithpc's Avatar Super Mommy
What a NICE friend, and I'm so glad she's willing to help you out. Do you have anyone else that can help you with the packing??

I have a house to pack and move in the next 2-3 weeks, your story could easily be my story!!! I'm nervous for my future b/c I can see me doing too much too. I think the other ladies are right, and it's just your body's way of saying you need ask for help instead of doing it yourself.

Can't wait to read later if you got to find out your baby's gender!!

Aiden 1/9/12 !
DS 9/9/04
DD 2/3/01
Happily married for 16 years!

July 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope your scan and appointment went well. Thinking of you

July 28th, 2011, 09:28 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thinking about you. Update when you get home.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 28th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Veteran
I'm glad your friend is there for you! And I really hope that you have a nice u/s. I bet the ladies are right, sounds like you may have strained your cervix. Mine is super sensitive, too, so I hope that's all it is! Keep us posted.
DD#1 November 10, 2001
DD#2 November 5, 2003
DD#3 October 31, 2011 (born @ 30 weeks due to placental abruption, due January 7, 2012)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search