oh the insanity- vent

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 11:07 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What sane rational person would think that crossing a pregnant woman is a good idea?? Do they have a death wish??
I became friends with my best friends baby momma for some crazy reason. Tonight she decided to bash him publically on facebook. I gave her some btdt advice and then simpy reminded her that he wasn't saying a word about thier arguement and that she should share the same courtesy. Well lil miss crazy decided it'd be wise to get cocky with me.. Really, she wants to go there? In that case I think he'd like to know how dirty her house is? Or the fact that she lets her child walk around for hours with a lump of poop in her pants? or that the child is terrified to make a mess.. I was being nice and staying out of it but now that she's ticked me off, I think I'll have a little chat with the bestie. What the heck is wrong with people?!

July 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Any time they are referred as baby mama/daddy there always seems to be drama
July 27th, 2011, 11:43 PM
she's a nut job. I thought he was exaggerating this whole time but now I see it!! omg. She posted seaking sympathy and attention but when I asked why he was being so mean to her she said because he's mad at me for letting her poop in a pull up and not potty training her. (she's almost 4)

So I said "You two are always going to have conflicting parenting views and opinions. But you can't force eachothers views on eachother. Just focus on being a good parent at home and he should do the same and only step in when REAL harm is suspected. Every split custody situation is different, You two obviously can't communicate well. But if he's worried about it he should try to teach her effective potty training and then explain to you how he did it and you should respect it by continuing what was tought so she doenst regress." and.. "try not to bash him publically it doesn't make you look good and he's not saying a word. It should be between you two. He's just trying to be a good dad and help her be potty trained if you feel it's too soon you just need to communicate that with him and you two BOTH need to learn to be civil."

Her crazy response was.. "I was answering your question Ashley. You asked. I could have really bashed him and called him all kinds of names but I didn't. I'm not stooping to his level by telling the world what he said to me. Too much publicly aired laundry, maybe but I didn't bash him."

I said "‎.. and i didn't give you a hard time.. but lash out at me.. thats... appropriate giving all the nice advice I gave you regarding both sides.. I don't take sides i give mutual advice that makes sense.. but be irrational i guess that makes sense for you."

Her insane response was "sure does :-)"

Really..Is it just me or is she insane?

July 27th, 2011, 11:44 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
@@ ~~ eye roll

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
July 28th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i dunno about insane but she doesnt make sense anyway.
July 28th, 2011, 09:57 AM
swippy's Avatar Veteran
My DH has a baby mamma, and I thank my lucky stars that she is not a wakadoo like this chick. She's totally a reasonable chick. Woot for that. Sorry about your friend.

July 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Yeah, me and my ex DH get along really well and it seems so strange to see couples acting like this. But I guess it happens and is even worse. lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search