What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Veteran
Hi ladies!!

Yay, Friday!! So, does anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend? And by exciting, I mean anything, since at this point taking a shower feels like a massive accomplishment for most of us.

We're not doing much...going for a run early Saturday and then off to get the husband's haircut (it's a family affair...). I think we'll make homemade pizza for dinner one night and while the husband cuts the grass I'll probably be watching TV, cheering him on from the inside...

What about you?
July 29th, 2011, 05:40 PM
akicequeen02's Avatar Super Mommy
Cleaning and having a party on Sunday. DH is headed to Africa on Wed so people he is going with are coming over. Sure it will be a long day!!

Tiffany
July 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing at all

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

July 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Super Mommy
Tomorrow the kids and I are driving about 1h 40 min north to go to a Meet the Baby party from my best friend who had her baby 5 wks ago and then going to birthday dinner for my dad. Sunday is church, I am working promiseland (the prek class during service) and then DH works so the kids and I will probably head over to the pool for the afternoon and evening.

July 29th, 2011, 05:54 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are packing the rest of our stuff and cleaning the entire house to clear housing. We leave for Fort Benning, GA on Tuesday... I wish I felt 100 times better...

July 29th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nik*Re~ View Post
Nothing at all
The best kind of weekend (even if it includes bed rest!! )
July 29th, 2011, 06:54 PM
1st time mama <3
Well .. I'm helping out at a fundraiser which I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in .. because apparently I don't know how to say "no" nor do I know how to NOT offer myself out when someone is saying they need help.

Its my SIL's bday today so sometime over the weekend DF and I will be going to bring her her gift..

We'll prob make tacos one night! Meet up with my girlfriend and her DF for brunch.. potentially go see a movie and do a little clothes shopping. ANNNDD hopefully have a nap or two in there somewhere. lol. Thank god for long weekends. lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 29th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow DH is going on an 11 mile hike with some buddy's so dd and I are going to veg out at home. Sunday we are going on a psuedo-date with another couple. I say psuedo because the kids will be there (our 1 and their 2).

July 29th, 2011, 08:54 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My brother in law is an event planner and has brought USA vs Canada Ice hockey to New Zealand! It's a pretty big event for him and has taken months and months to organise. Importing the rink from Holland and getting some pro players from the USA and Canada to come and play for us! New Zealand don't do ice hockey, most of us would never have seen a game (unless on cable sport!) SHould be great. We have VIP seats right up close etc. Food and wine all night, so unfortunately I won't be able to drink but oh well. Who should I root for!?!?!?!??!

July 29th, 2011, 09:07 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Date afternoon with the hubs! That's the big plan... that and to relax.

July 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Super Mommy
Takeing my car in to get fixed ( not that that's exiting seeing how it's going to cost me alot of money I don't have ^^)
Bringing my dd to heritage days festival, posably getting family photos done, and my sister is coming into town so I'm sure I'll see her ( she is going to the fair hoping I can get her to bring me some cotton candy )
July 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Grocery shopping. Spending time with family from out of town. Balancing the checkbook. Catching up on Weeds.

July 29th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Super Mommy
Work in the morning, going to the city with dh to have some fun, and Sunday going to a family BBQ, which I sadly probably won't be able to eat anything at lol
July 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
momma2kacie's Avatar Veteran
Saturday we are going to my best friends DD's 1st bday party. I'm so excited to celebrate her turning one. I think DH is gonna mow today...woo hoo. Sunday is church.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

July 30th, 2011, 07:06 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
My SIL is in town from DC with the kids, so we hung out with them last night. Tonight we have a surprise 30th bday party for a friend, and tomorrow we are getting our 1987 VW running after it has been sitting for 6 years. DH has been working on it every free minute all summer so it will be very exciting. I can't wait to go for a ride!
July 30th, 2011, 07:20 AM
jen44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We (well DH really) are putting together my 2 year old's big girl furniture. She slept in her big girl bed last night for the first time! We still have to get the dresser together and all that this weekend. And then later I'm making some chicken spaghetti! Tomorrow will be church and grocery shopping.

Chloe - 6/18/09
Eli - 2/13/12
July 30th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH went shooting today with some friends so I'm hanging out with my little man. I think we're going to make pizza tonight. Tomorrow I dont think we have any plans but we'll probably do something.
July 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, today we are shopping for a new couch, taking the van in for a tune up, and doing all of the laundry in the house in preparation for our trip to the beach next week. Tomorrow we will get all packed up, then go to a local festival and fireworks show. It is going to be a busy weekend, but it is the start of vacation, so we are excited!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

July 30th, 2011, 08:06 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to a friend's baby shower and then in desperate need to do laundry. I think my dogs are begging to go for a walk too so once I get off the computer I'll probably do that too.

Tags
first trimester , pregnancy , support

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search