My Doppler arrived!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So my Doppler has arrived and I have tried using it, well I'm not even sure if what I heard was the babies heartbeat! haha Took me about 10 minutes playing around, I heard squirms and pulses and for a few seconds I heard the familiar 'pow pow pow pow pow' sound of a fast beat. Im sure this must have been it?!
Anyway Ill try again later, guess it could still be a little early, and low, hidden in my tilted uterus for a decent heartbeat to be heard on a home fetal doppler. But YAY if that was my babies heart beat.

The midwife couldn't find it a week ago because it was too low still.

Anyone else have an angelsounds fetal doppler?

Nikki, yours should arrive soon!

August 2nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Shannon1978's Avatar ~Formerly Donkey Lemonade
I really want to buy one, but I think I will become obessed with listening to it!
August 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine should be here Thursday, its in transit right now. I can't wait.
Seems like you got yours pretty quick and I'm sure that was probably the baby's HB

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Super Mommy
Sounds like you got it! I check mine every few days...I WANT to check more, but I don't want to become obsessed! haha.....yah I am sure I will soon!

August 2nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm obsessed with mine! It's become a game to me to find the LO or see how fast I can find it. I'm trying to get faster and faster at it lol. There's a big difference in the sound of you and the sound of the baby. The babies HB sounds incredibly fast and yours sounds like a normal HB. If it shows consistent rate above 120 then it's definitely the baby.
August 3rd, 2011, 05:34 AM
Clare's Avatar Wishy
Send a message via AIM to Clare
I was thinking about buying one - the angelsounds actually. Im still debating getting one.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search