This may sound bad, but......

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
Veteran
I really really hate being pregnant, everything about it is disgusting to me,everything that's going on with my body, the worst thing that's ever happened to it. People seemed shocked when I tell them this but this has nothing to do with the baby, I want a baby badly, but I will be very happy when my 9 months are up!!
August 3rd, 2011, 01:31 PM
ovramirez27's Avatar Super Mommy
I think this can be normal, i have known someone who hated pregnancy but loves her baby more than anything, everyone is different.

August 3rd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everybody is different. Some girls love being pregnant while others don't. I happen to fall in the latter cattegory too. I hate the 1st and most of the 2nd trimester. I don't mind the 3rd trimester. There are parts of pregnancy that I love. I love feeling the baby move and I love not feeling like I constantly need to suck in my gut. But I hate constantly being sick, having nearly no energy, and not being able to eat my favorite foods (seriously everything that I love is on the no-no list!).

I agree that not liking pregnancy has nothing to do with how much you love and want your baby.

August 3rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't love much about pregnancy either. I love the baby bump, feeling the baby move, and that's about it! Everything else is torture!
August 3rd, 2011, 01:47 PM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not my favorite thing in the world either. I would be so much happier with 9 weeks instead of 9 months. I don't like being sick and tired at all. There are parts that I love like feeling the baby move, hearing the heartbeat and ultrasounds. I love having babies, but not the road that gets you there.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)
August 3rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Super Mommy
I know some ladies who don't like it! I am not one of them! I love being pregnant, I love getting my belly, I love feeling baby move...I love it all!

I don't love the morning sickness though but once I feel baby move, it's all worth it!

August 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM
momma2kacie's Avatar Veteran
I'm not to fond of it right now either! I started to enjoy it with my daughter when she started moving and we found out she was a she . And this pregnancy has been much harder on me than my first, so I am enjoying it less!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

August 3rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate feeling sick and not being able to enjoy it
Buts its all worth it

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
August 3rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Super Mommy
I don't like being pregnant either, I love my dd and I love this lo, I just don't like what it does to my body not just look wise ( my last pregnancy deformed my belly buttob and gave me a deflated balloon belly full of streach marks )but the not feeling good always being tierd increased acne etc then there's not being able to eat what I want and I hate feeling useless when I get further along and no one will let me lift or Cary anything 2 heavy...
The only thing I even slightly like is the movement
August 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I am also disliking pregnancy right now. I told my doctor a couple days ago that I felt so miserable that honestly, if I miscarried, I wouldn't care because I wouldn't feel bad anymore. It's constant, and I know it'll be like this tomorrow, and the day after that, and the week after that, and the month after that.

When I was pregnant with DD, I said she was one and done. I want one more, but right now, I don't know what I was thinking. It sounds horrible, but I know I'm not alone. I love my daughter more than life, and I'm sure this baby will be the same, but right now I just want it to be over. No more constant vomiting and not being able to do simple chores like making dinner because moving hurts so much or I can't stand smells.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
August 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel bad, there are plenty of women out there that despise being pregnant. Me being one of them. I constantly am in pain whether it be back, hips (worst!), legs.
I'm also not a big fan of baby movement. I love knowing my LO is okay and active, but the early on moves make my tummy a little nauseous and when they get bigger they can be pretty painful. I have a super short torso so all that growing and moving is not fun. I may be crazy but the only thing that I do like is actually giving birth. It hurts like a mother, but I just love it. I enjoy going through all the stages of labor, it's empowering.
(I do have to admit that for some reason I don't know why, I am really scared to give birth this time. I watch the TLC baby shows and almost puke with fear) Then after it's all over and I'm holding that wonderful little person though, I forget about the pregnancy woes and it was all so worth it.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 3rd, 2011, 03:51 PM
AddysMom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AddysMom24
I feel ya! I loved everything about my first pregnancy and it was a cake walk! This one is alot harder on me and I find myself upset that I feel that way but I just want it to hurry along. Its to exhausting taking care of a lo and being pregnant again. What was i thinking!! HAHA

my siggy was made by *Kiliki*

August 3rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I don't know anyone who enjoys the first trimester. The worry, sickness, fatigue...

August 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM
Veteran
Me too! I love my kids more than anything in the world, but pregnancy is like torture for me and my entire focus is simply on getting myself and the baby through it intact. It pretty much debilitates me and I can't accomplish much of anything. Everything hurts, I feel terrible all the time, and my hypoglycemia is awful. I am sooo looking forward to labor so this can be over!
August 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
I understand where you are coming from!

I LOVE BEING PREGNANT.......... BUT!!! I hate feeling the way I do.. I can NOT wait to catch a break.. Sometimes I feel so horrible and all I want to do is stay in bed! I don't want to complain but man I can't wait til it gets a little easier.. I ask my friends and relatives.. "How did y'all do this more than once?!" lol I told DF.. I think this might be it for us.. and this is our first and only! lol Hopefully it gets a little easier as time goes on.. Good luck girl!

+
Interracial Love
August 3rd, 2011, 08:36 PM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love being preggo, but I do not like having m/s. I wish I could be 6 months preggo for the rest of my life.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

August 3rd, 2011, 08:47 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first pregnancy was awesome, hardly any m/s, felt really healthy etc etc But this pregnancy! UGH.. I am feeling better these days but It hasn't been fun at all!!!!!!!

August 3rd, 2011, 10:03 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
I can't wait for this first trimester to be over. lol. It's scary, it's painful, uncomfortable, etc. =/ You can't feel the baby, sometimes can't use the doppler, Not really visibly pregnant in some cases. Blah. I'm so done with trimester one. lol

August 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
CalmHorizons's Avatar Christina
I'm right there with you, hate hate hate this so far. My worst day was a couple of weeks ago, and I ended up sobbing on the couch to my husband, "this is not a fun adventure!" My nausea is getting better, and I can eat a little more, but I'm already looking forward to this being over, and I don't think I'll be having another.

August 3rd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Veteran
Yeah I think it's mainly the longness of it all, I have never been this sick for so long there is just no time to recover and I feel slowly worn down. Sure I'm looking forward to m/s being over but then I just think about waddling around being so big I need help off the couch....I just want my life back!! I haven't felt like a real person in over 2 months, mainly just like a walking zombie. We have both declared only child for us but I think once we see the baby all the bad will disappear!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search