Stop the madness!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Anyone else waking up starving in the middle of the night? It's getting OLD. I don't want to get up because I am tired, but I have to because I am hungry!!! Lol even if I eat before bed I still wake up.

August 3rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Veteran
Totally. I wake up feeling like my blood sugar is low, and when that happens I can't get back to sleep. Fortunately a glass of milk is enough to take care of it till morning, so that's my staple.
August 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
I try and drink something but it never works. I am always having to get up and eat. Lol, then I figure... while I am up, I may as well check FB or something... and there goes 2 hours of my sleeping time..

August 3rd, 2011, 07:04 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always wake up hungry in the middle of the night! I always bring something to bed and put on my bedside table. A banana is a good option, filling and not too bad for you. Together with needing to pee at LEAST 4 times a night, sleep is a thing of the past already!

August 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Super Mommy
I know this had been a problem for me for at least the last month if not longer it doesnt matter what I eat they day before or when I am up every night STARVING it is driving me crazy because I get up several times a night ( going plot the bathroom, checking on dd, and my so gets up at 4:30 for work ) and everytime I have such a hard time falling back asleep because I'm so hungry and even getting a small snack doesn't help I can't wait for this to end I am loosing so much sleep then I just start getting agitated and that doesn't help :/
August 3rd, 2011, 07:36 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do too but I can usually fall back asleep without eating. I keep a bottle of water next to me and drink tjat whenever I think I'm hungry.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 3rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
Super Mommy
I have been waking up so many times through the night for no particular reason. It's so not like me I've always been able to sleep through the night. Sometimes I'm hungry when I wake up, so I get a small snack or something to drink. Not sleeping through the night is making me feel very zombie like during the day though
August 3rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I can't get back to sleep if I wake up to pee and don't eat something, but I am dealing with some blood sugar issues. Last time I was this hungry at night was when I was pregnant with my twins. hmmm....

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
August 4th, 2011, 11:53 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
yup, i get up every night around 2:30am and eat something after i go to the bathroom. Starting to get used to it.. and already have ideas what i am going to eat before i go to bed lol. sometimes i get angry when i am starving and just ate two hours ago. i eat all the time but never seems to be enough.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search