And the worst father of the year award goes to... updated the computers back

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2011, 11:24 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
So I had a friend come over and i was going to loan him five dollars. When I went to get the money from my 1 dollar bill collecting (75 dollars at last count) it was gone. Then I went to look for change in my sons piggy bank and every thing silver was missing all that was left was pennies (50 dollars in change that I had been collecting for 2 years.) Finally I went through my purse and found the money went to grab my second laptop and guess what its gone!!!

What kind of jerk would take the money that I have been saving for years? Oh wait that would be the father of my children. He was staying with me free for the last 4 months while he was homeless I finally got tired of his **** and kicked his *** out. He took off with the spare key to my apartment so now I don't even want to sleep tonight because I am afraid he will come back. I did call the police but they cannot take the report until morning and I cannot get maintenance to come change my locks until morning either.

I am so angry and I cannot believe he would steal from me. Oh well this is why I do not trust men its one thing to steal from me but to break into your 3 year old's piggy bank that's just low. I don't even know how to feel right now so I am mostly just mad at myself for trusting him.

Last edited by n8tsmomma; August 4th, 2011 at 04:29 PM.
August 3rd, 2011, 11:31 PM
Veteran
Please learn from your mistakes by remembering exactly how you feel in this moment and stay strong, praying for you

Also wedge a chair under the doorknob, at least you would probably get woken up beforehand if he does come back
August 3rd, 2011, 11:50 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
That is unbelievable! What a complete ****! Like Sadie said, try to remember how you feel right now, so that next time he needs help, you won't feel sorry for him. lol

Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I am so sorry that happened ((hugs))
Karrara 10 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 1/2 07/01/06, Kayda 7 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

I got a guy that I can trust to come spend the night on my couch and he stays up most the night so I can get some sleep and if Andrew comes back he will deal with him.

August 4th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8tsmomma View Post
I got a guy that I can trust to come spend the night on my couch and he stays up most the night so I can get some sleep and if Andrew comes back he will deal with him.
That's good. Praying you all will be safe and can get some sleep.

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
August 4th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy

Thats just low of him
Hopefully u atleast get ur laptop back
And they can change ur locks asap

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
August 4th, 2011, 06:04 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
That's awful, I'm so sorry!
August 4th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow!! i can not believe he would do that!!

August 4th, 2011, 07:00 AM
~Mindy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How horrible that he would steal money from his son's piggy bank! I'm so sorry that happened to you. Glad you got someone to stay with you for the night!

August 4th, 2011, 08:48 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holy crap, what a serious peice of sh*it!
I'm sorry you have to deal with someone that low.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Veteran
That's terrible! I would feel so betrayed and violated after helping him out for so long. What a loser!
August 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
well I talked to him last night before I finally got to sleep and he says he is bringing the computer back today and going to pay the money back "over time." He said that he was never stealing the laptop just borrowing it without permission and that I am over reacting. My personal policy is if you remove something from my house and don't ask me or tell me its stealing he can justify it how he wants he stole it. I told him that it better be back before the police officer calls to take my report because I will be filing the police report if I do not get it back by then. I also told him to forget about the money because I do not want to see him again except in court when they redo child support every three years and that if he wanted any visitation he can take me to court but I doubt that will happen.

Me and him were not dating this time or anything I wanted another baby and all the other people I asked said they could not have a kid that they wouldn't be with everyday so knowing that for three years he saw Nate a total of 10 - 12 times I knew he could easily walk away. He will not be on this child's birth certificate because he was basically a free sperm donor. I do get child support for Nate but he has five kids from three women not counting the belly bug luckily I filed first even though Nate is the middle child so I get the most which is a huge 167 a month woohoo! I also have full custody through the courts for visitation it does not even say that its at my discretion it basically says there is no visitation and if he wants it he has to take me to court.

August 4th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
Sorry you went through that!! You are in my T&P! I hope everything turns out good for you! Just know what doesn't kill you.. only makes you stronger!

+
Interracial Love
August 4th, 2011, 11:04 AM
jaelin's Avatar Super Mommy
I think it would still be a good idea to change your locks. he might decide to "borrow something without permission" again. (which, to me, is stealing any way you look at it)
Mars (9 months
)

missing my 2 angels

"Every person in the world has passed through the body of a woman..."

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...77625732258607
August 4th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Super Mommy
He had the guts to tell you that you were overreacting??? He is disgusting! I would be fuming out of rage. I wish you could give me his address so I could send people over but you mentioned he's homeless!
Make sure he is not on your baby's birth certificate.

I'm so sorry this happened. Hugs

August 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
What a complete low life POS. I can't believe anyone would steal from the mother of their children and someone trying to help them out in their time of need much less their own child... Stay strong and stay away from him. He has no business around those kids or making your life harder.

August 4th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Just thought I would update that he did bring my laptop back this morning as far as the money goes I will call it the cost of getting him out of my life. Every form of communication he has with me has been blocked. I am glad to be done with him and hope never to see him again. He is now down to only being allowed to see 2 out of his six children. It feels good to be done with him he is a loser and I do not need him around.

August 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Wow. What state did you file in? I am surprised that they didn't give him any visitation rights if they are forcing him to pay child support. Normally, they don't revolk a parent's visitation rights unless they are incarcerated, especially if the parent is paying support.

August 4th, 2011, 07:09 PM
I live in Washington always have my child support was filed for by the state rather then by me after paternity testing. Its not that they have revoked his rights to visitation just he has never asked for it so they didn't just give it to him. Basically they way it went is that we were sent all the paperwork for child support, amending the birth certificate to include him, and custody in the mail before going to court. We both showed up that day he complained about not being able to afford the child support the prosecuting attorneys assistant told him to get a job we both signed the papers and then when it came time to talk to the judge she just gave her the paperwork we both said we agree and it was put into place.

I just went and looked at the paperwork because I knew it was worded funny it says: In the event no residential schedule/parenting plan is proposed, the custodian and primary residential parent be the parent with whom the child currently resides and the other parents residential time be denied.

So basically he can get visitation he just hasn't wanted to and it seems like he never will so I don't worry about it too much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search