Thursday Trust

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2011, 02:55 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Do you have trust issues with anyone? Why? Who do you trust the most?
DS3- Born 11/4/14
August 4th, 2011, 03:08 AM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
I guess you could say so. My DH & my dad's side of the family are really the only people the I trust and am 100% comfortable with. I have to remain on eggshells around everyone else I know, but my family and I have all always been completely close and comfortable with one another. I typically avoid everyone on my mother's side. It's like they just look for things to start a big controversy over. You really have to watch what you say, or what they twist it into will spread like wildfire and you'll be defending yourself for ages. DH's family is the same way. It's infuriating. Even when you are standing completely still, you'll step on toes. So, I really don't trust or feel comfortable with any of them and will never, ever leave my baby with any of them at any point in time ever. Unfortunately, my paternal family is like almost 400 miles away, so that leaves us with NO sitters. =/ But I'd rather never have a sitter than to leave my baby with someone I can't trust (or stand).

Last edited by BrittanyLBH; August 4th, 2011 at 03:11 AM.
August 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
I have issues with trust but most of the time its that I am too trusting and naive like with my sons father. Although when it comes to my son and who I leave hm with it takes a long time for me to trust someone. I need to find someone to watch him 2-4 days a week because daycare is way too expensive and I can't make the leap and hire someone so guess I will stay with 600 a month for two days of care a week. I mean it is nice to be able to drop him off at daycare if I have stuff to do or want to work overtime.

August 4th, 2011, 08:59 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who I trust most : my DH. I used to have severe trust issues with him but I was young and trusted no one. Him and I have been through everything in the 13 years we've been together and it finally feels good to trust someone as much as I trust him.

Who I the least : my in-laws (dhs mother's side not his fathers side) and my youngest brother.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Super Mommy
I trust DH with my life, I do.

As for other people - let's just say in the 5 years I've been a mom, I've NEVER left my children with a sitter other than grandparents, ever.

I am SERIOUS trust issues with strangers and people around my children. I was 'taken advantage' of by a sitter AND someone I was sitting for and since then, I swore I'd never leave my kids, ever.

I realize I need to get over that but I can't.....

August 4th, 2011, 09:58 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Do you have trust issues with anyone? Why? Who do you trust the most?

I would say the only person I would hesitate to tell personal details is my MIL, she has a big mouth and is quick to judge.

I trust my Mom more than anyone in this world, she is my best friend. (DH too,lol)

1/25/12

August 4th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
I really don't trust anyone 100%! But I do trust DF and a few of my friends along with my mother..

The person I trust the least? One of my best friends of 10 years+ I still deal with her because we're good friends but as far as trusting her.. nah I just couldn't!

+
Interracial Love
August 4th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I trust only my DH, I do trust my MIL and my mom but differently, I raised my 3 siblings at a very young age because my mom was a drug addict(we JUST reconciled in Dec 2010 now that sh is clean)so I was the only one I could ever trust until I met DH at 16
Karrara 10 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 1/2 07/1/06, Kayda 7 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

August 4th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Super Mommy
I have major trust issues because I am OCD and have major control issues so idk if those are actually trust issues. LOL. If it came down to it I would trust DH with my life it's the little things I'm leary of. Like sending him to the store for diapers and trusting that he will come home with the right stuff. LOL.

I do not trust DHs family. Especially MIL she is judgemental, negative and immature. I would never tell her my secrets. But I do trust her with DD (in short spurts).

Coming soon...... Linkin Archer

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search