Lazy Bones Jones

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Veteran
Am I the only one who has days where I'm happy to just park myself on the couch and stay there all day?? Granted, I don't have any other children to run after, so this will be the only pregnancy where I actually have this luxury...but, still. I'm typically a person who likes to do things during the day...feel accomplished at the end of the day...*sigh*

Oh! We made the "big announcement" yesterday, so the news is out to the world! Yay!
August 4th, 2011, 08:25 AM
momma2kacie's Avatar Veteran
This has become a way of life for me! All I wanna do is just sit there, but I have to look after DD. Otherwise I might never move!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

August 4th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Super Mommy
I HAVE other children and some days I feel like that! I try to relax but with a toddler, there is NO way! haha

Enjoy it hon and DON'T feel bad!

August 4th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
I feel the exact same way.. I just posted on another post.. Since I've been pregnant I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.. I'd just rather lay around all day.. but before I was pregnant you couldn't catch me in the bed or laying on the couch unless I was going to sleep.. NOW?! I just wanna lay all the time and not be bothered by anyone or anything!

+
Interracial Love
August 4th, 2011, 09:14 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I am lazy when I can be, but it's at most one day a week. I always feel guilty, but DH practically makes me sit still and take naps. Normally I can't stop moving, I can't stand having things hanging over my head like cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping...I am starting to get used to relaxing more though.
August 4th, 2011, 09:36 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
enjoy b/c i'm really really tired this time and there is no extra sleep, naps or anything now!! Wouldn't trade my boy for anything though!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
August 4th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im always wore out and even with a 8 & 4 year old ive been pretty lazy
In 2 weeks they will both be in school I cant imagine really how lazy im gonna be

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
August 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I can't lay on the couch all day, but I do definitely get a 2 hour nap with the 3 little ones who still nap. I plan everything around me getting that nap, lol...oh and them too, they still really need it.

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
August 4th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Veteran
I don't know how you ladies with little ones do it!...though I suppose I'll have to figure it out myself in a few years!
August 4th, 2011, 01:06 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I have been totally lazy and gotten NOTHING done. Which is awful because I've been out of work all summer and am now a SAHM. My husband is very supportive, but I can tell he's getting frustrated. He wants to move to Colorado in the next year or so and that depends on us getting rid of stuff and fixing up the house (mostly relying on my ability to get things done). Come on NESTING! Let's get this party started!

August 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a hard time getting motivated to get anything done. My house is in constant need of a good cleaning. Usually when my 2 yr old naps I clean my house, but lately I've been napping too! I'm hoping that in a few weeks I'll start getting my energy back and I'll be able to keep up with my house, but right now I'm perfectly happy with letting it spin out of control!!

August 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
I do nothing all day every day. Its been wayyyy too hot for me to even attempt to go outside so I start my day in bed and make my way to the couch after the today show is over....I call it getting my relaxation before baby is born.

Tags
exhaustion , pregnancy , support

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search