suddenly very weak

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2011, 08:28 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So ive been out this morning on a mission to buy fabric to make some bibs, came home ate lunch and had a drink, made a bib, put DD to bed and I feel completely and utterly exhausted and weak, borderline passing out (not really, but kinda) Ive eaten (including a piece of cake!) so I figure it can't be low blood sugar,,, hmmmm I guess just a preggy symptom. Gonna go take it easy on the couch.

Anyone else get like this? what makes you feel better?

August 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well it might have been too high of blood sugar. I feel really icky like that when I've had too much sugar. Although I'm now starting on a gestational diabetes diet. I feel weak quite often and am blessed enough to have my DH home so I can go lay down.

I hope you feel better real soon.

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
August 5th, 2011, 02:15 AM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a bad spell like that today. I was getting real weak and dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. I just rested and ate something sweet and felt better in a few minutes. I used to have trouble with my sugar dropping and I think this pregnancy may be starting it up again.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)
August 5th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Shannon1978's Avatar ~Formerly Donkey Lemonade
I feel like that in the heat! I just have to sit down and relax for a minute. I also feel that way if the shower is too hot!
August 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Doodlebug06's Avatar Doodlebug
It could have been your sugar going up to high from too much sugars and or carbs and then crashing back down.

I'm hypoglycemic normally and since I've passed the 12 week mark my sugar levels aren't normal.
I crave sweet food which I usually don't. I think it's my body's way of wanting extra sugars. If I don't eat a good balanced meal along WITH the sugary foods, my sugar goes high then bottoms out. Leaving me feeling very week, shaky, nauseated, and just fatigued in general. It always takes a while to correct the sugars after that.

Btw baby is making me craveeeee those king dong snack cakes.
I ate 4 of them one night before bed. I felt terrible the next morning.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
10:52 a.m.
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search