Ot: ******fistpump******

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2011, 11:06 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Who watches Jersey Shore? Who saw it last night? Thoughts?

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who dvr'd it, so if you want my comments, highlight below:

What the H is up with the Situation wanting Snooki? That makes me mad. It really does seem that he is more of a relationship wrecker than anything else.

Also, by the reaction of Sammy when she saw Ron, they are GOING to hook up. Again. DRAMA!!!

Deena and Pauly??? WHHHAAAA????? I can't see that at ALL.

Last, what happened to JWOW? She looks so gaunt in her face, and I don't think it's attractive. She was prettier when her face was rounder. She looks noticeably skinnier this season, and it really shows in her face.

I can't wait to see what this season brings!! **Fistpump**

August 5th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with EVERYTHING you said!!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
August 5th, 2011, 11:16 AM
jlg123's Avatar Ecstatic mommy-to-be
Since I'm on my phone, I can't highlight and see your comments but I love JS and I'm so happy the new season is here!
August 5th, 2011, 11:16 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
I LOVE Jersey Shore!!!! I watched it this morning on MTV.com......love it. Highlight below to see my comments!!

Sammy and Ronnie are totally going to hook up. I mean we all love to hate their relationship, and it makes for good tv lol.

Situation and Snooki is a JOKE. He seems weird already this season. I feel like his talk with Ronnie was completely staged.

Pauly and Deena, I never saw that coming and I dont think they would ever be anything serious. I do think they would be perfect together as hook up friends because they are literally the same person except one has a "cookah" and the other has a "sausage" hehehe.

I really dont know what to think about this season. It think already it was just a little too staged. But I still love it though lol.

August 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
My response:

I agree with some of it being staged, but it *is* good t.v. It's the one trash show that I love.

I am also interested how much Italian they actually learn to get themselves around Florence. It can't be that easy to pick up a new language!

August 5th, 2011, 01:43 PM
/bump

August 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Mel-

I think they should have at least learned some things prior to going. I would be doing rosetta stone like a month before lol. Its easier to hear it than read it out of a book

August 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Lol, true, but this is the JS crew we are talking about. I don't see any of them as especially cerebral.

August 5th, 2011, 02:09 PM
jen44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also agree with everything you said. Mike is such a d-bag! I hope Snooki does not fall for it. I also noticed Jenni's face. My first though was that she had some work done to her face, but maybe it was just weight loss? She looks different.

Chloe - 6/18/09
Eli - 2/13/12
August 5th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen44 View Post
I also agree with everything you said. Mike is such a d-bag! I hope Snooki does not fall for it. I also noticed Jenni's face. My first though was that she had some work done to her face, but maybe it was just weight loss? She looks different.
My response:

I thought Jenni had work, too. But, if you look at her when she's at the gym with Roger, she looks super thin, and she also made the comment that she wanted to "stay this way" while in Italy. I think she has been really working out with Roger, but I think she has just gotten too skinny.

August 5th, 2011, 02:16 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was still too scared to read some peoples things! hahaha I skimmed to the bottom quickly! GREAT idea about having to highlight the comment! Do you type in 'white' when posting!?

I will read all comments after I have watched it. YAY!

August 5th, 2011, 02:18 PM
When I comment, I highlight it and then change the color to white so you have to highlight it to read the comment. But, don't change it until after you make the comment and right before you post because otherwise you can't read what you are writing...lol

It makes it easy for people to stay away from what they dont want to read.

August 5th, 2011, 05:29 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't watch it, but a friend from school went on her honey moon to Italy while they were there and met them all, and got photos with them.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Super Mommy
Highlight: All I want to say about deena and pauly, I don't think it'll happen. He looked grossed out when kissing her
August 5th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunkist20 View Post
Highlight: All I want to say about deena and pauly, I don't think it'll happen. He looked grossed out when kissing her

Response:

Hahaha!!! He kind of did!!! That's hilarious.

August 5th, 2011, 08:56 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG! Just watched it...

Highlight:

Mikey is just an absolute DOUCHE!!!!
JWOWW is WAY too skinny, she just looks weird!!!
Snooki will of course ruin her so called "serious" relationship with Gianni (or whatever he is called!)
Sammy, has bigger boobs coz I think she has put on a bit of weight. She and Ronnie will SO hook up!!! I HATE HATE HATE those two! hahahaha
Deena, what the! She is grotesque when she dances, wobblin her *** high in the air at the clubs! UGH shudder shudder!
Pauly D, he has lost weight too I think, his face looks skinnier. I can't believe he went there with Deena, it won't eventuate, he will be off smushing anything on legs soon enough.
Vinny, seems to play it safe most episodes/seasons

The trailer for the next few episodes looks FULLY dramatic!!!!! Lots of MASSIVE fights between the boys and Snooki defending herself about being unfaithful to her boyfriend PFFFT.
Snooki crashing the car!! hahahahaha

Most of it looks ridiculously staged which is a shame but still fun to watch! haha

August 5th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I can't get enough.

SOUND THE GRANADE HORN!!!!

August 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Response:
Yeah what happened to Sammy? When Vinny said all he noticed was that she had bigger boobs I was like OMG she had a boob job but then when she spoke to Snooki and JWOWW she was like I want a boob job too. I don't think she really gained a lot of weight. And yeah Pauly did look really grossed out kissing Deena. I would be too if someone was sticking their tongue down my throat like that. It wasnt even kissing, it was licking lol

August 6th, 2011, 06:09 AM
momma2kacie's Avatar Veteran
Ok, so I dont even watch this, but i've had tons of fun just highlighting your responses!!!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

August 6th, 2011, 10:41 AM
This thread is a good reason for you to start watching.

You can join in the fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search