Baby bag's

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Found the one I like the other day,Vera Bradley Baby Bag in Folkloric (not the color shown). Baby Bag | Vera Bradley

What do you think? Too small? It was a pretty big size when I saw it in person. It comes with a portable changing pad but I am going to get another one because this one was pretty teeny.

Does anyone else have any ideas for baby bags? I am thinking once he or she gets older I will switch to a backpack, but I want a cute bag for the first year or so.

August 8th, 2011, 07:01 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think its too small, I make my diaper bags aboit the same size.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 8th, 2011, 07:29 AM
jaelin's Avatar Super Mommy
OMGosh! thanks for posting this! I didn't know they actually made diaper bags that look like they belong to adults. lol. the Folkloric is gorgeous, so is the safari sunset. I think I just found the bag I want yay!
Mars (9 months
)

missing my 2 angels

"Every person in the world has passed through the body of a woman..."

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...77625732258607
August 8th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Mom2TuckerElla's Avatar Super Mommy
That is really nice!!! I have a lululemon gym bag, I think thats what I will use....but that is a really nice bag!
August 8th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I love that I can throw the bag in the wash too. My mom is going to get me the bag and my husband is getting me the matching wallet to it as my push present

August 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i think its a good size! I have 2 vb diaper bags:

I have this one exactly

and this one I think...its smaller but still a good size:

i won the first one on ebay for $50 and the second was a baby shower gift!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
August 8th, 2011, 08:38 AM
OOH!! SOOO CUTEEE!! They have them on base, for a cheaper price AND tax free, otherwise I would totally ebay it!!!

August 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Super Mommy
So cute!!! With DS I didn't use an actual diaper bag for too long. Once he hit about 7 months I kept a couple diapers, travel case of wipes, the travel container of formula and a bottle in my purse. In the car I kept a few extra diapers and a change of clothes. With DD I used a diaper bag for about the same time and then switched to my purse once DS was pt'd. I would love a Thirty One bag but I probably will end up with an oversized purse again. Although cd'ing this time an actual diaper bag may be nice.

PS. Sorry that my replies to everything get so long!! I can't seem to just leave a one sentence comment very often!

August 8th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaAsh View Post
So cute!!! With DS I didn't use an actual diaper bag for too long. Once he hit about 7 months I kept a couple diapers, travel case of wipes, the travel container of formula and a bottle in my purse. In the car I kept a few extra diapers and a change of clothes. With DD I used a diaper bag for about the same time and then switched to my purse once DS was pt'd. I would love a Thirty One bag but I probably will end up with an oversized purse again. Although cd'ing this time an actual diaper bag may be nice.

PS. Sorry that my replies to everything get so long!! I can't seem to just leave a one sentence comment very often!
My replies are always super long too!! We just have alot to say!!!

August 8th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have found that you usually only use a handful of the million things that are stashed in the diaper bag. I think that size would work very well!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

August 8th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
They are cute bags but really expensive
Maybe if I could find one under $30 lol

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
August 8th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Just an option .... my friend and her friend both use llbean backpacks (just traditional backpacks) and have used them since their kids were born. Their kids are 2 now and they are loving having backpacks (easier to chase them with hehehe). I think, for me, the baby bag is a better option for the beginning but backpack will totally happen when he or she is older.

August 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 8th, 2011, 09:23 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
I really like it! I actually prefer smaller diaper bags myself because I am usually trying to carry the bag, the baby, and hold hands with other children. So, for me, the smaller the better!

August 8th, 2011, 11:53 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
I am wanting one but I can't seem to find the pattern I want they are all sold out of it. :-) I try and find it on ebay and people want way too much for them. I have had 2 VB bags and they really are great. My normal diaper bags break around 3-4 months but her bags are very well made.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
August 8th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Morgan85's Avatar Veteran
MarineWife...you read my mind! That's the same bag that I want!! I just can't decide on a color yet...I was thinking something dark since it wouldn't show off dirt super quickly. And by the time we have our babies there will be even more patterns to choose from!
August 8th, 2011, 02:46 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like a cool bag! You do cart them round everywhere so if they are big and bulky its just a pain in the butt. I too only used my big diaper bag for a short time, after about 6 or 7 months I just shoved a few nappies and travel wipes into my handbag and that was fine. I kept a change of clothes in the car for accidents or leakage! UGH haha

Some people LOVE their diaper bags and carry them round FOREVER, (baby is 2 or 3 and they still have them packed to the brim with goodness knows what!)
I personally would rather shove it all into my handbag! hehe
Although if you are going somewhere for a long time or a day trip a big diaper bag is essential.

I loved how mine had a wee cooler pouch thing to keep formula cold when traveling (or food for that matter.) The travel change mat is essential!

So glad I dont have to worry about buy all this kind of stuff again!

August 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
mommy2kenzie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a diaper bag but never really used it that much, only more so when DD was tiny and if I would be gone for an extended period of time. Honestly, I found it much easier to throw a few things in my purse and keep extra clothes/diapers/wipes in the car. A smaller bag would be great, especially if you have a lug around the carseat.

siggy by Jaidynsmum

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search