Who else is TIRED!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Most sites say that you will be supper sleepy at the beginning of your pregnancy..... I felt fine. All of a sudden at 9 weeks I am Sooooo stinking TIRED All the time!!! It's ridiculous!!!

I also had to get up like 5 Times to use the restroom last night...... Way too much waking up for me!!

After I eat I feel SOOOO full and un-comfortable I'm wondering if I feel this bad at 11 weeks how in the world am I going to handle things at 9 months!!!

Ok, complaining over.

August 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The exhaustion really hits me at the end of the first trimester, too. You should get some relief and feel more human in 2-3 weeks, when the vplacenta is complete and takes over hormone production. (The creation of the placenta is hard work, and that is actually why you feel so rough right now) As for the fullness thing, I battle that throughout pregnancy...think small meals and LOtS of fiber and water!!!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

August 8th, 2011, 06:06 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
I am always tired. I don't know if it's chasing after 2 kids all day or getting up at night, but I have had to take naps in the afternoon when DH gets home from work because I get so tired.

August 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still really tired hope it passes soon

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
August 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Super Mommy
I've been absolutely exhausted! Starting a new job at about the same time I got pregnant probably isn't helping with the exhaustion either. I certainly hope I get some more energy in the second trimester!
August 8th, 2011, 06:55 PM
jen44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted all the time too

Chloe - 6/18/09
Eli - 2/13/12
August 8th, 2011, 07:20 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
It seems like just when the exhaustion lets up one day, the morning sickness is particularly bad that day and vice versa. I have had several days where the morning sickness lets up, but I'm too tired to even move off the couch. It's awful!

August 8th, 2011, 07:24 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I've been more tired in the last week then I have the entire pregnancy. I could sleep all day!
August 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
my being tired kicked in last Thursday I hit 13 weeks on Friday. Today I went to get my lab results and my progesterone had shot wayyyy up. I think at least in my case it might be the progesterone spike making me want to sleep all day. Hopefully I will adjust and be fine we shall see.

August 9th, 2011, 01:28 AM
NewStar's Avatar Veteran
Exhausted ! So much so I think will get the iron checked out on the next visit ...

August 9th, 2011, 02:18 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
I'm very sleepy lately i find myself taking 2 naps during the day now and not able to sleep at night its weird.

August 9th, 2011, 06:25 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
I have been pretty energetic this week but I have found that my energy level decreases VERY FAST when doing chores. I cleaned the toilet and needed to take a 2 hour nap. And I have been passed out in bed at 8:00pm. I think I sleep so long because I wake up 3 or 4 time at night to use the bathroom/have water/snack.

August 9th, 2011, 06:44 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been exhausted almost this whole pregnancy. Probably has something to do with chasing a 14-month around, too. With DS, I slept beautifully the entire pregnancy. With this one, though....not so much. Takes me forever to fall asleep, even if I'm exhausted, and I toss and turn at night because I can't get comfortable. (I'm usually a stomach sleeper.) Sigh...

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

August 9th, 2011, 06:52 AM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
I had to pull over in a parking lot yesterday (while I was "working") and close my eyes. I thought I was going to crash and sure enough I fell right to sleep.

today, I'm probably going to be worse. I woke up at 4 a.m., took forever to fall alseep, then woke at 5 a.m. to pee, then was in and out of sleep until 6 a.m. I am a zombie.
August 9th, 2011, 07:03 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm actually feeling much better. I'm a little exhausted still from our school shopping trip that took 12 hours.
I've been (finally) keeping the house clean and caught up with laundry. I'm not supposed to be doing much at all so just those two things are an accomplishment. I think it helps that I haven't been having to wake up to pee 4 times a night either. Im down to one time. Yay second trimester!

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

August 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Glad I'm not the only one. Everyone I talk to gives me a funny look and asks...... shouldn't you be out of that already?................. This is my first... how would I know and obviously I am not out of it because I'm tired.

August 10th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Super Mommy
I am still really tired- And I am sleeping 10 hours or more most nights!

Audrey Peridot
Born March 11, 2009 - 31weeks 4days

Lost one of our girls, Bridget Evangeline, at 24w5d on January 22, 2009.
August 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me, the tiredness hits at around 5 weeks and lasts the whole pregnancy. I think it's extra bad this time, too. I have no hope of feeling even somewhat rested until the babies are 1.

August 10th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Super Mommy
Count me in!! i think part of mine is because for the past 2 1/2 weeks we have gone non-stop! Ready for a break, but I start back to school Monday!

Thanks to claire1979 for my awesome siggy!

August 11th, 2011, 12:47 AM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was doing fine until the past few days. I have been so so tired again and having bad headaches. I think a lot is stress. My fuse is very short these days and everything is on my nerves.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search