Some thing for the music lovers <3....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2011, 06:38 PM
.ingrid.'s Avatar TTC #2 on clomid
Well, like many of you.. I am a massive lover of music! I am somewhat of a muso - I'm a singer.

Being the patriotic Australian that I am, I must be bias..
But never the less, I wanted to post some of my favorite Australian music for those who have most likely never heard of these people (seeing as most of you are from the US ). Please introduce your babies to these amazing bands

I love hearing new music and falling in love with artists that not many others have heard of....Enoy.

Birds of Tokyo
"Silhouettic" - Birds of Tokyo - Silhouettic - YouTube
"Wayside" - Birds Of Tokyo - Wayside - YouTube

Pot Belleez
"From the music" - The Potbelleez - "From The Music" - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (HD) - YouTube

Karnivool
"All I know" - Karnivool-All I Know - YouTube

Angus & Julia Stone
"And the boys" - Angus and Julia Stone - And The Boys [Official Music Video] - YouTube
"For you" - Angus and Julia Stone - For You - YouTube
"Draw your swords" - Angus & Julia Stone - Draw Your Swords 2010 (Lyrics) - YouTube

Art vs. Science
"Parlez Vous Francais?" - PARLEZ-VOUS FRANCAIS? (Official Video) - Art vs Science - YouTube

Starting a clomid journey!
August 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Listen to a bit of Angus & Julia Stone I don't like her voice at all. Art vs. Science Good beat on the song :-) I like them. Karnivool isn't too bad at all sound kind of like a 3 doors down but with a slower pace. Pot Belleez they are ok to techno for me. But funny video :-). Birds of Tokyo not too bad either I can't put my finger on who they remind me of with an American band... I like 3 out of 5 not bad at all. You have pretty good taste in music.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
August 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I love Sick Puppies, Silverchair, Kylie Minoguw and their NZ cousins Flight of the Conchords () so Aussie music and I generally seem to mesh pretty well. Although I could have done without Olivia Newton John's "Get Physical" in the 80s. I like Birds of Tokyo, Karnivool and Pot Belleez. I think Angus and Julia Stone would take me some time to get used to her voice. By the end of one song I was feeling it, but at the beginning I was not caring for it all that much.

I love Bhangra music and the Norwegian techno group Royksopp. I love international music so feel free to share more.

August 10th, 2011, 09:01 PM
.ingrid.'s Avatar TTC #2 on clomid
Angus and Julia are what I like to call "unique".
What sold me on them, was seeing them live.. Although that would be hard for most of you, haha! She has a very "childish" voice, I can see how it would be annoyinng to some, but I am in love!
Every year in Australia.. on 'Australia' day, our countries most popular radio station plays a hottest 100 for previous 12 months! Last Australia Day, Angus and Julia got Number 1!!!!!!! So, it's safe to say that Aussie's love them

Next time you're having some time in the kitchen... Play some Angus and Julia.. That's what they are good for! I love listening to them when I am cooking!

Starting a clomid journey!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search