What are your weekend plans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2011, 05:19 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
This weekend will be pretty laid back for us, it's like the calm before the storm since our schedule is packed over the next month and a half.

Tonight we are renting a moving and making dinner at home. Tomorrow we are going on a morning bike ride, then DH will work on the car and I will clean the house and do laundry. Saturday night we are going to Bravo for dinner and maybe a movie, if I can stay awake that long. Sunday DH will work on the car again and late afternoon we will go to his mom's for dinner with his sister and her kids who are in town from DC.

What are your plans?
August 12th, 2011, 05:25 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
This weekend we are finally cleaning out our cars from when we were at the beach for our wedding over a month ago!! Also cleaning the house, getting rid of yucky things in the fridge and grocery shopping. Going out to eat tonight at Red Robin!!!! I love it there!!!!

August 12th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Super Mommy
Tonight I think we're going to go visit my parents at a friends cottage and I work Saturday and Sunday
August 12th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Super Mommy
Pretty laid back here too! tonight I may go with a bunch of girls to see a movie. Tomorrow afternoon we have a birthday party. sunday, church then taking the food items our VBS kids collected to the local children's home back to church and a softball game. I have told the girls that we'd go get our toes done this summer and since we've not had time, we may do that tomorrow.

Thanks to claire1979 for my awesome siggy!

August 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Super Mommy
Tonight DH works so the kids and I will be home and watch the Chief's preseason game, tomorrow we are driving up north 1h 40 minutes for Dh's gma 80th birthday party and my sisters 18th bday party and Sunday DH works 6:30 am-11 pm (in order to have sat off), I have nursery duty at church Sunday am and then I think the kids and i may take DH some food and maybe hit the pool depending on the weather.

August 12th, 2011, 10:39 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight and tomorrow dh and I are going to a marriage seminar. I didn't really want to go but friends of ours organized it and really wanted us to come. We didn't have babysitting so they even arranged that for us. So I guess we're going. Oh well, it will be kind of nice to get out of the house without kids anyway. Saturday evening we will be going to church. Sunday we don't have any plans.

August 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tonight we're going to a friend's house to BBQ. Tomorrow morning we're going to pick tomatoes and we'll probably can them tomorrow or Sunday. Sunday we may go up to Mount Vernon or DC for the day.
August 12th, 2011, 10:52 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Going to the first chiefs game tonight! I work Tom night and then prob finish packing. 6 days til we close on our house!

August 12th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just relaxing on Saturday. I don't even know what I'm gonna cook for dinner yet. Then Sunday is church and more relaxing. Haha!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
August 12th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When DH gets home from work tonight we are heading to my parents house. Its about 2.5 hrs away. Then tomorrow we'll hang out and maybe go bowling in the afternoon. Tomorrow night we are going to one of my friend's wedding reception. When its over we'll head home. Sunday we are taking dd to the duck pond and relaxing the rest of the day.

August 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to proudtxmom Send a message via Yahoo to proudtxmom
We have a pretty calm weekend. Saturday I am making my husband clean out all of the bedroom closets, so we can get rid of stuff we do not need/have room for. Time to start making room for all the new baby stuff. Sunday we are taking the kids to a local pool to help deal with the triple digit weather we are experiencing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

August 12th, 2011, 01:48 PM
.ingrid.'s Avatar TTC #2 on clomid
Not much, thank goodness!
Still have a few things to unpack since moving house! Will probably be pottering around the house cleaning and the like!

Starting a clomid journey!
August 12th, 2011, 02:00 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ummm, DH has to install a headlight in my car as it failed it's WOF (road worthy, dunno what you guys call it) I will no doubt process washing and do some housework. It is supposed to snow heavily again would you believe! So will have to make sure we have supplies and pellets for our pellet fire. I baked a choc cake yesterday so Ill be scoffing that. Maybe watch movies. Possibly get to the mall while we can for some window shopping.

August 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i have my older two, and my youngest is with my mom, so that's a nice break. tim and missy are old enough to kinda look after themselves, and i don't have to be on my feet chasing nick every single second. boy that wears me out. and man oh man is he going to resent this new baby. he really enjoys getting my full attention. and he likes to roughhouse. :0
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

August 13th, 2011, 12:42 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Last night, I watched our local little league team win their region, so they'll be heading to the Little League World Series. They've won at least one World Series championship since I've lived her. Go Warner Robins Little League!

Today, we ran errands and tonight we're going to DH's boss's house for dinner and skeet shooting. Tomorrow, we'll probably relax and get some work done around the house!

August 13th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Ughhh...I have to go to go to my moms house and tell her I'm pregnant...

NOT looking forward to it, but I cant put it off any longer.

August 13th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Veteran
Today...we ran 8.2 miles in the morning and then went to the grocery store to get breakfast and stuff to make pizza. Then...we napped. Tomorrow we have at least a 5 mile run - but we're going to try for 8...then we are going on a behind the scenes tour at Whole Foods - should be fun!
August 13th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Super Mommy
Nothing. I will be staying home and cleaning as much as I can handle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search