Cravings?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Has anyone had any super strong food cravings? As in you have to have it and you have to have it now?

Ive had one so far. My brother makes homemade bbq sauce and I wanted ribs smothered in his bbq sauce so he made them and they were SOOO good, I almost made myself sick because I ate so much. Now all of the sudden I cannot wait till thanksgiving! I want turkey and gravy and mashed potato and everything else that goes with it.
August 28th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Super Mommy
Ha ha, that does sound good! By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, we will all have to have multiple small plates Baby will take up stomach room!!
I haven't had many cravings, but I want EVERYTHING!

August 28th, 2011, 03:10 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
I made quesadillas the other night and ate them for the next few days because they were quick, easy and delicious. Now I don't even want to think about eating one lol. Other than that I haven't really been craving anything new.

August 28th, 2011, 04:04 PM
everafter's Avatar Super Mommy
Fruit, fruit, fruit !!!!!

Friday night I wanted to eat blueberries I had in the fridge and Alexander (4) had eaten the WHOLE box !!!!

I was soooo mad (not at him, just inside).....

I really badly wanted to run to the store to get some, and Walmart is only 1 mile away....but their dad wasn't home (worked overtime) so I couldn't go.....

I kept thinking "It'll be just 10 minutes they'll be alone, our 3 dogs will watch them" but I didn't do it....but man, the craving for fruit (and vegetables) is BAD !!!!

I also crave soda and milk....weird....

August 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
With DD I craved fruit, cold soda and snickers candy bars. It would get so intense I would've done anything to get them lol.

August 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
I have still had the consistent craving of cereal. And I crave fresh garden veggies.

Today I was going to a family reunion and was thinking of the food they've had in the past. I couldn't WAIT for the home grown veggies (corn, purple hull peas, etc.). There weren't any peas, but there was corn. And also lima beans. It was good.
August 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I just want to eat. I am hungry ALL THE TIME!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
August 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have only barely been able to eat again, but it is so nice! No real cravings, but just eating is nice. I am loving cereal and choco milk though.
August 29th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Desiree McD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was eating red apples like a mad woman until yesterday morning when my morning one came up on me all by itself. Ech. Time to move on to something else, lol.

Thank you, .:Shortcake:.!!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search