EVERAFTER: What happened when...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2011, 05:13 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your ex said he wanted to talk? Did I miss the update?

August 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM
everafter's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodyinthere View Post
your ex said he wanted to talk? Did I miss the update?
Which time .....well....we never had a talk....

We're getting along REALLY well right now....it's like my husband (the one I fell in love with) is back....

BUT....I'm not getting my hopes up or anything....we've had to many of those good days, just for him to turn around and "change his mind".....

As odd as it is, I feel rather indifferent at the moment....I take in all these positive actions, but I don't count my chickens yet....

We'll see what happens....or doesn't.....

During the last couple of weeks I realized I DO have a lot of support from friends and co-workers, so I know I'd be fine regardles....

August 29th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by everafter View Post
Which time .....well....we never had a talk....

We're getting along REALLY well right now....it's like my husband (the one I fell in love with) is back....

BUT....I'm not getting my hopes up or anything....we've had to many of those good days, just for him to turn around and "change his mind".....

As odd as it is, I feel rather indifferent at the moment....I take in all these positive actions, but I don't count my chickens yet....

We'll see what happens....or doesn't.....

During the last couple of weeks I realized I DO have a lot of support from friends and co-workers, so I know I'd be fine regardles....
Well, I spoke to soon....

We had a talk last night and it wasn't good.....

I either misinterpreted all his actions TOTALLY wrong, or he got into defense mode because I was so strong about the baby and that I will have it with or without him and that he doesn't have to worry about it, because he does NOT have to have any responsibilities whatsoever.....

He was pissed about that, but I didn't care....

Either way, I'm done with his bullshoot......

August 29th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
August 29th, 2011, 06:18 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I am so happy for you that you are just living your life and not letting his ups and downs affect you. I hate that he treats you this way and thinks it is okay to be a sweet loving husband one day and a jerk ex-husband the next. Big hugs to you.
August 29th, 2011, 09:48 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's what you need to do.. Let him know that you're not emotionally attached to his decission. Life will go on with or without him.. I'm sure he'll wanna jump on that happiness wagon soon enough. Good Luck

August 29th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like he wants you to need him and to beg him to be involved but I think you're doing the right thing to say, "Make your decision either way and I'll be fine. It'd be great to have you there, but only if you want to be." That way it's HIS decision and he can't try to say later that you forced his hand. I do wish he'd stop acting one way one day and then another way the next. I wish the best for you!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysMomma727 View Post
That's what you need to do.. Let him know that you're not emotionally attached to his decission. Life will go on with or without him.. I'm sure he'll wanna jump on that happiness wagon soon enough. Good Luck
Oh I told him all about this last night....got everything off my chest that was bugging me for the last (almost) year.....

He was quite defensive and shot back because I was saying some mean, unnecessary things....but I was soooo mad at him.....

Anyway.....I will let him live his life and work hard on moving out (saving money)....

He still has time to get a grip and do a full 180 until the baby is born and even after....but I will not sit around hoping for his mind to change.....

August 29th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Aww man, when it rains it pours.....

I just came home (after a stop at the library because I didn't want to deal with him yet) and he tells me his mom passed away this morning .....

I loved my mother-in-law so much

He's not showing much reaction (in front of me) and I would love to just hug him....but he's being distant .....

Why today ????

August 29th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Oh, I'm so sorry! Thoughts and prayers for your family!

August 29th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Victoria
I'm so sorry
August 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search