Random thoughts, Monday August 29th...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Super Mommy
This morning I am 21 weeks pregnant and feeling quite emotional and just have some random thoughts on my mind so I thought I would share, feel free to share your random thoughts

-I am 21 weeks pregnant... WOH?

-Just found out my SIL my brother's wife is 13 weeks pregnant. They live down the street from me in the same community and she apparently had a very rough start so they did not tell me? She had bleeding in her uterus and it is a high risk pregnancy, she is having mild contractions and they are giving the pregnancy 50-50 chance. I'm still super excited about it and wish she would have told me earlier so I could help and support her.

-My older son is starting first grade today!!!! I did not think I would be as emotional about it but FIRST GRADE is a big deal even though he went to Kindergarten at that school and it is not new to him. All of a sudden it's hitting me that my baby, the love of my life, is going to FIRST GRADE!!

- I had a birthday this week and I am 39 years old! we went to eat sushi last night to celebrate and it tasted so dang good!! I made them use a clean knife and a clean cutting board and keep my cooked sushi separate from the rest of the order. Im having a hard time with being 39, 5 months pregnant, feeling young inside and old outside? What an OXYMORON!!

Ok that's enough for now.. Just random thoughts on a Monday.. Hope everyone has an amazing day!

Iritee

August 29th, 2011, 04:48 AM
ladybugwoods's Avatar Super Mommy
lets see.... My thoughts for today
- Im leaving for my u/s in about 20min. I really nervous and excited at the same time. We wont look in the envelope til tomorrow so I should have time to calm down.

- Last night I got on the scale and I was 5lbs more than I was just 10 days ago. Boo scale!

Thats all for now!!!
August 29th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DD so lovingly shared her cold with me so I feel like poo.

But our scan is tomorrow. looking forward to seeing baby again.
August 29th, 2011, 05:55 AM
vickwithpc's Avatar Super Mommy
Iritee - we have a lot in common! My baby is now in 1st grade too, and I'm 36, soon to be 37. I don't feel old until the end of the day! hahaha

today is the first day I've had the house to myself. hubby is back to work after being on vacation and school has started. I've not been on the internet much as we've been busting our chops to unpack and such. Hopefully I can keep up the motivation but the internet is calling my name!!!

Aiden 1/9/12 !
DS 9/9/04
DD 2/3/01
Happily married for 16 years!

August 29th, 2011, 06:45 AM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
Today I am nervous and excited because I am going to pick up me and dh's friend that just came home from Iraq to take him to a car rental place.

I am looking forward to moving in a few weeks.

I am not looking forward to dh being out in the field for a week.

Hope we get to do something fun before he goes to the field for our 6 year anniversary on the 17th.

Still trying to think of a good middle name.

August 29th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Desiree McD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 21 weeks too! and now I'm emotional because you're emotional! Eee, the hormones..

Thank you, .:Shortcake:.!!

Facebook
August 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM
LeslieTum's Avatar Veteran
Vick....You look faboulus for 37!!! Would never of guessed even late twenties!! Irittee: I am so sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope everything will be ok with her LO. And for your emotions, I think we are all going bonkers right now...I think the biggest problem with me is anger....I am getting soooooooo mad at people for being soooooooooo stupid and at those that lack common sense....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search