I must be crazy...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
But I seriously have missed cooking. Since I found out that I was pregnant, I have NOT cooked. I had extreme morning sickness and every smell made it worst. And then we were moving so our stuff was packed up. Then we lived out of hotel for a month so we had nothing to cook with. Well our household goods arrived and I have cooked almost every night since. My morning sickness has let up a little where I can hold most stuff down but this weekend hasn't been so great... I can't believe I'm this excited to cook for my family again. OOOOH and I'll be baking some chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies tomorrow....

September 11th, 2011, 05:28 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Me too! I stopped when m/s was at it's worst & since I've gotten my appetite back, I have missed it! Since we moved a few weeks ago, I still haven't gotten around to putting the kitchen together. I'd usually be done by now but I just don't have it in me. lol. We've been eating out every meal since the move and it's getting so old. I want to get back into a kitchen, skim a cook book, make a grocery list, the whole 9.

September 11th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh ill be over to have some cookies

ive been good for the last few weeks but still hate cooking haha

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love cooking! I don't normally do a lot of baking but this weekend I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread. It was delicious. I am looking forward to making lots of soups and other fall/winter foods once it cools off here in TX.

September 11th, 2011, 06:57 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
not i...i made dinner and told dh if i get sick i'm not making dinner again until after this baby is born.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
September 11th, 2011, 08:17 PM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do not like cooking even when I'm not pregnant. lol! It's still gotta be done though. I don't mind the cooking so much, it's the cleaning up afterwards that I don't like. After I get my belly full, I just want to relax and that rarely happens around here.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)
September 11th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Super Mommy
I don't really like cooking much. I can do baking, but don't enjoy cooking. Thankfully DH has been cooking dinner most nights for us since I have been pregnant. He is such a better cook than I am!

September 12th, 2011, 01:19 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love to cook, but I seem to have an aversion to everything once it is done and I don't eat any of it. Hubby has to do the dishes every night too because honestly it is all I can do to stay at the stove and finish what I am making.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment and Anatomy Scan on Sept 4th!

September 12th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Veteran
Not enough time or energy here to cook anything, I have made soup a few times recently though
September 12th, 2011, 08:03 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
glad you're back at it! i've gotten where i ONLY buy microwavable stuff, cos i SO hate cooking. i have hip issues and obviously pregnancies majorly exacerbates them, so it's hard to stand at the stove, or anywhere else, really, for long periods.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 12th, 2011, 09:46 AM
BSandDsMommy's Avatar Mommy to three boys
I like cooking, I'm not great at it but like doing it lol I usually have dinner done or almost done by the time dh gets off work, but there have been days where I have felt like crap and he'd come home and cook dinner

Baby girl due Dec. 2014

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search