Dragging On or Speeding By?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 04:44 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Time (more specifically, this pregnancy) all of the sudden seems to be flying!! It was dragging on forever, but it really does seem to be going a lot faster, now. I think that from here on out, it's going to be more enjoyable. Leaving the worst of the sickness behind (for some of us) and welcoming growing bellies, movement/kicks and gender scans.

So, what about everyone else? Is it going faster, slower, or about the same?

September 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Day to day it feels slow, especially since I'm not showing much, but when I realize I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday and I'm almost 11 weeks past my m/c, it feels really good. I get more comfortable and more excited every day.
September 12th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Kitusne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I go through periods of time that are fast and than some that are slow. Today most of my baby essentials came in the mail.. So... Stroller/car seat, pnp, cloth diapers, moby wrap, and various little things for the nails, nose, and a changing pad. I'm still so excited!

I'm sure time will slow down now since the next major event will be the gender scan in the next couple or more weeks.
September 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM
.ingrid.'s Avatar TTC #2 on clomid
From when I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks, up until 13 weeks - That dragged on and on and on!

But since 13 weeks, time has just started flying!

I have to pinch myself when I think I'll be half way in a week. I keep asking myself "Oh my goodness, Ingrid are you even READY for this? it's happening SO fast" hahahaha! Not like I have a choice how fast it goes, but I do freak out from time to time

Starting a clomid journey!
September 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Well now I've had my gender scan and have nothing coming up...it's going slow. The next thing is my baby shower and that's Nov. 5th...I have to look forward to things on a shorter scale for me to feel like the days and weeks are flying by.

September 12th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Speeding by! We have so many big events between now and February so I know it is going to pass by in a blink. It usually slows down for me when I start maternity leave at 38 weeks. After that the days drag on because I'm not working and just counting down for baby.
September 12th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
Both. Sometimes it drags, and other times I look back and realize I'm almost halfway. I think it will start going by faster, school is starting soon, my weekly shots start soon, my gender scan is in 3 weeks, then I'll have my birthday, thanksgiving, christmas, baby shower, then baby will be here!
September 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Slow for me. I've been so uncomfortable, and that really makes time drag. Top it off I can't leave the house because of the condition I'm in so I have to add boredom to my list. I'm hoping when I hit halfway that I'll be feeling up to doing stuff again.
September 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Speeding by for me the whole time so far! I think that's because I've been chasing after Jojo this whole time though, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search