So excited!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Halloween is my favorite time of year, and as soon as September hits I start getting excited. I just found out there is a haunted house within driving distance called "13 Stories" or something similar to that. You have to go alone, but if you make it to the top, you get a full refund. Probably pretty scary or they would be losing a lot of money! lol I'm going to try and go with DH. I'll tell them they can keep the money if I can get to the top as long as I have my hubby with me. I'm gonna be big and pregnant, I need protection. =D

So excited! If I can't go, I'm definitely going to a corn crop maze this year, and I already have a party lined up. It's also going to be DD's first time Trick or Treating. She'll be Abby Kadabby or a skeleton. I wish it was October already!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
September 14th, 2011, 01:18 PM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
we have a cool haunted house/hayride thing by my house, but I thought they may not allow pregnant women. Didn't know if you could get scared into labor (is that dumb of me to worry about?)
September 14th, 2011, 01:19 PM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
that is awesome just around the corner!!!! i love it.... i just cant wait for winter this year for the baby lol.... but usually fall is my fav season because of holloween... i cant wait because now i am going to be able to go tricker treating because i am going to have a little one to take lol..

September 14th, 2011, 01:20 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Oh, I'm so excited about this season, too! I'm dragging DH to the mazes. Not so much the haunted houses. A friend invited us to one she was working in last year on the free opening night - I had my eyes closed most of the time and almost peed myself. hahaha

DH and I are thinking about dressing up as each other this year, but there are just so many cute ideas for big bellies! lol. Who knows. Oh, and there's the state fair - can't wait for that! It's our thing.

October is the BEST. It also marks the much-needed cool front that I am DYING for as it was 104 degrees all day yesterday. And that's not the heat index, that was the legit temp! The index was 110+, I'm sure.

September 14th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarha81 View Post
we have a cool haunted house/hayride thing by my house, but I thought they may not allow pregnant women. Didn't know if you could get scared into labor (is that dumb of me to worry about?)
I was told that as long as I wasn't being trampled or knocked around, I could go to them. With DD, I didn't go because the "haunted house" near me had sections where workers grabbed your ankles. I didn't want to trip.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
September 14th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love haunted houses! Haven't been to one in forever. Although honestly I would worry too much being pregnant. Last haunted house I went to I got bumped around a LOT. And ended up with a bloody toe. I would be afraid of getting bumped around or worse, getting startled and falling.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
September 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Im not a Halloween fan so much...im the biggest wimp ever...and by biggest I mean when commercials come on the radio for the haunted houses with the creepy voice...I change the station! I hate all scary movies, masks, costumes, music, anything! For me Halloween just means not that much longer till thanksgiving and eating!

September 15th, 2011, 08:39 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
sounds like fun! i would imagine they'd make an exception for a pregnant woman.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search