Hair???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Ok girls, I have a question. Does anyone else have hair on their bellies that was NEVER there before?!?!?! I know i have a black line down the center but I have all this blonde hair all over now and it literally was never there before. It really grosses me out. Please tell me i'm not abnormal lol

September 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have it too, but being dark haired, mines dark.... yuck!
September 14th, 2011, 02:39 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just examining my belly yesterday up close and I have a lot more fine blonde hair all over it! I can't remember having it with DD! Hope it goes away after birth hehe. So not abnormal

September 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
YES!! OMG!! At least it's bleach-blonde.

Seriously, I feel like an albino wookie!!!

September 14th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had it, but it was because of PCOS. It doesn't seem *as* bad now though. Don't pluck it though. I was plucking my eyebrows the other day and thought "Hmm.... wonder if that would keep it away longer." Well the two I plucked haven't grown back... but MAN it HURT!!! Eyes watering and everything. Worse than plucking your eyebrows. And now you ask "Why did she pluck two if it hurt so bad." My answer.... "I have no freaking idea.... cause I'm pregnant and an idiot..." Hahaha

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
September 14th, 2011, 03:15 PM
OMG yes yes yes!!! This is my second time around (hence the name lol) and I am turning into a man! I've lost 1/3 of the hair on my head already and it's found new homes on my stomach (or so called "happy trail" on men) and on my very very upper inner thighs. Can we say eww??? I'm betting the farm this kid is a boy!!
September 14th, 2011, 03:16 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had so much hair and it grew so fast with DS... this time I have hair but it's not growing as fast and it's not as dark... I'm really hoping it's a girl since it's the opposite of last time. LOL.

September 14th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready_for_BabyMcD View Post
Worse than plucking your eyebrows. And now you ask "Why did she pluck two if it hurt so bad." My answer.... "I have no freaking idea.... cause I'm pregnant and an idiot..." Hahaha
OMG I so tried this!! I made it through 3 stomach hairs and 5 of my upper thigh hairs. Vanity outwins pain almost every time I guess even if it's self vanity and no one else gives a rip how much like a werewolf I look like under my clothes right now. lmbo
September 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Kitusne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm fuzzier nowadays, but not majorly so
September 14th, 2011, 05:22 PM
ovramirez27's Avatar Super Mommy
LMAO...I have blonde Peach fuzz all over my tummy, but really gets me is that I can't see my whoohaa and I know it needs a trim it has to be real bushy now.LOL> I might have my husband trim it.....

September 14th, 2011, 06:00 PM
aogilvie's Avatar Super Mommy
Ha! This is hilarious... an albino wookie! That's awesome I'm feeling a blond teddy bear these days! I asked my OB about it and she said that everything goes into hyperdrive while pregnant - meaning EVERYTHING grows like crazy: your baby, you, your hair, nails, new moles! (I have a few of those), everything! So yes, I feel ya! You ain't alone, sista
TTC #1 with Endometriosis & Antiphospholipid Syndrome since December 2008
Dec 2008 - April 2010 #17 Natural cycles
May 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
June 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
July 2010 - IUI + clomid 100mg BFN
Sept/OC 2010 - IVF #1 (1 embryo transfered; none to freeze) BFP!!!
Oct 25 2010 - First ultrasound at 6.5 weeks TWO HEARTBEATS!!! The embryo split; we're having identical twins!!!
Nov 30 2010 - Ultrasound at 11 weeks; no heartbeats & no growth past 9 weeks
Dec 2 - D&C#1
Dec 7 2010 - D&C#2
Dec 22 2010 through current - Weekly acupuncture treatment
May/June 2011 - IVF#2 with acupuncture (1 embryo transferred; 4 embies on ice!!!) BFP!!!
June 29 2011 - First ultrasound at 7.0 weeks. Everything looks great so far!

July 18, 2011 - Second ultrasound at 9.5 weeks. Baby is doing great!

Feb 10 2012 - Molly Eileen arrived at 7lbs 11oz and 19inches!!!
September 15th, 2011, 02:13 PM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, that's fairly normal and you are not alone! I remember I would get some finer hairs on my belly when I was pregnant last year with Jojo. The REALLY weird thing was that I got DARK hairs all along my hairline next to my ears (like sideburns!). That all went away about a month after I had her, but I was sooooo embarrassed. I thought I looked like a dude!

September 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM
MuffinMama's Avatar First Time Mama :)
Send a message via AIM to MuffinMama
I definitely have noticed some very blond peach fuzz on my belly that was never there before! It makes me really self-conscious (silly, I know), especially because SO notices every little thing about me, which is normally great but not in this case! I can just hear him now, "Babe, you have a little bit of a treasure trail jumpin' off down there." *facepalm*
September 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yep. Really long fine hairs grew in-I swear over night!- at around 8 weeks. I finally broke down and shaved them off 4 days ago, they still haven't grown back! I found it a little odd. lol but anyway, yes you are not alone- it was quite an experience for me to suddenly get really fuzzy down my belly. lol

September 16th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Veteran
I haven't really noticed any new hair down there but I have new dark chin hairs!!
September 16th, 2011, 07:59 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i do...i had it with my son too. Definitely strange!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search