Team Green....where are you?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2011, 08:13 AM
~*~Tracy~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is everyone staying strong? Signs of giving in? What's the one thing you are dying to do but can't because you're team green? For me it's buying cute gender specific clothes!

Tracy, Mom to 4 wonderful boys!!
September 15th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're still team green and no urges to waiver. We already had our anatomy scan and I don't think I will be getting anymore u/s (unless we do a 3D) so the decision is pretty final at this point.

There really isn't anything about not knowing the gender that is hindering things we need to do. If we end up with a boy, we have gender neutral newborn clothes and will buy boy clothes once he is here. If we a have girl, we have tons of clothes that my boyfriend has already said will be reused (which I agree, but still think the new baby deserves at least a couple new outfits right?).

September 15th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Regular
Hi! I'm new here! We're actually team green due to baby not co-operating It took me a while to come around but I'm super excited about not knowing. At our 2nd and final ultrasound baby had the umbilical cord between it's legs. Only 20 more weeks to find out!
September 15th, 2011, 02:40 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still team green. I don't feel like i am missing out on anything. I rarely buy clothes before baby arrives because I have had babies from 7 lb all the way to 9 lb 14 oz. I don't know what size I will need at birth!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
September 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM
TNTGarner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im half team green... currently

September 17th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
team green here too. Ive been buying heaps of different coloured little summer suits so were set
September 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
vickwithpc's Avatar Super Mommy
thankfully I live in a small town where shopping is nonexistant, so it really helps with my baby shopping urges!! haha We had two neighboring towns have city-wide garage sales recently, and, while it would be nice to shop ahead and be all ready and get some items at a great price, I'm still OK with waiting too. There will always be more sales. .....right?!!?!! haha

Aiden 1/9/12 !
DS 9/9/04
DD 2/3/01
Happily married for 16 years!

September 18th, 2011, 12:34 AM
SarahMc's Avatar Super Mommy
Still team green! Hardest thing for us is that we're struggling to find a boys name but have a girls name picked out already, would be nice to know whether there's even any need to stress about finding a good boys name or not!

Other than that, v.excited about d-day and meeting him/her with the anticipation of not knowing!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search