Updated on me I'm back

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2011, 12:02 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
So OMG it has been a long few weeks. I'm waiting on the military hopsital to put in papers so we can get my 20 week ultrasound done next week. Last Wed. we got to see our baby bean the doctor kept referring to the baby as "he, his,him." Yet he said the picture wasn't clear enough for him to really tell. The baby was moving a lot due to drinking coke before I left. Haha I didn't want him not moving much. The baby is breech which he said the baby should move out of that position. The BPM has gone down to 145 I am still feeling boy. I told the doctor how hard it has been for me to eat and keep anything down he said that was a great sign of a healthy baby. I have only gained 5 lbs 145 lbs I started out my pregnancy right around 140 then lost close to 10 lbs. Wish us luck we get our ultrasound soon I feel like I'm being tortured and thank goodness I haven't bee able to see everyone else for this past week or I'd be crying really hard.

We did find a house we had driven around on the 31st all day.. I looked on the AHRN website and a house popped up in the area we wanted. We took it the next day ;-) So we have a nice 3 bedroom 2 car garage plus small computer room and tons of space to put our stuff. We have huge closet space compared to last house. We not as much room even thought it is 500 sq feet more which blows big time. All and all I'm ok just stressed over getting our houses rented in Tn and the rental management isn't doing its job.

Congrats to everyone who has found how what they are having and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things. Happy Friday All!

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
September 16th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
bump

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
September 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
glad you're doing well...will be interesting to see what you're having!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
September 16th, 2011, 01:04 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Welcome back! Don't feel bad about not getting your gender scan yet, I don't get mine for another month! Glad you found a house and all is well!
September 16th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Yeah but I'm 20 weeks on Tuesday ..

September 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i'm glad you found a nice house!
i'm 20 weeks tomorrow and haven't found out. i don't even know if i will, because the cord was between the legs at my ER ultrasound. and i have no date for my anatomy scan at all, since my insurance lapsed, and i have to do all the paperwork.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
glad everything is going well and you found a house!

we found out yesterday and so amazing now i know im having a girl so i can start planning!

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 16th, 2011, 06:19 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
glad to hear everything is going good. hopefully you get your house rented in TN soon. Can't wait to hear what your having!
September 16th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks ladies yeah I was wanting to plan due to the nice 25% off at babies r us if you bring in your old baby stuff.But is ends on the 20th and I will not know by then. :-( Makes it hard

September 16th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Welcome back Im so happy everything is going good, that is a bit frustrating about not getting to find out what baby is I hope the book your next scan fast

We went able to find out either so I booked a 20wk 3D scan
Karrara 10 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 1/2 07/1/06, Kayda 7 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

September 16th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASoldiersLuckyCharm View Post
Thanks ladies yeah I was wanting to plan due to the nice 25% off at babies r us if you bring in your old baby stuff.But is ends on the 20th and I will not know by then. :-( Makes it hard
Welcome back! Sounds like things are crazy over there right now!! Would you be able to get what you want and exchange it later if it doesn't work with your baby's gender??

September 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM
hoping4more
Oh that stinks you couldn't really tell. I found out I was having another daughter, but then had to come back 2 weeks later cause she couldnt get good profile shots. When I came back I asked for confirmation and couldnt get it the cord was in the way. go figure at least we got it the first time!

I hope you can get you house in TN rented out soon and that those people start doing their job properly. It's nice that you have a home to move into in the meantime... sounds like you are very busy! good luck and kUP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search