Short a room

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Who else is finding themselves short a room for baby? Our third bedroom is a really nice study now, and I'm looking around wondering where all of our computer stuff and bookshelves going to be going. Really wish we had laptops right now. lol
September 16th, 2011, 12:26 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We only have two bedrooms in our townhouse. Baby will have to stay in our room until DS is ready for a toddler bed, then they'll have to share a room. Sucks 'cause we really want the kids to have their own rooms and we'd love to someday host an au pair or an exchange student, but we just have no room.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

September 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I'm still just on my first and I think about this all the time. What am I going to do when we have more babies? I love my house (except that the closet space sucks). I think when it comes to that, we'll have to move into the "guest" bedroom and give the kids our bigger bedroom.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
September 16th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our office will become the nursery....eventually! I have a 3 bedroom house with an unfinished basement. DH is working on finishing 1 of the rooms right now to move the office downstairs. Its almost done, we just need to finish the shelves in the closet and figure out flooring. DH wants to finish another room before we pay to have carpet installed, he seems to think it will get done this winter. But I don't see it happening! That second bedroom still needs to be framed, electrical installed, drywall, mud/tape and painting done.

September 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
We're short a room, but only because I have an irrational fear that someone would break into the huge window in the front bedroom and I wouldn't be able to get to the baby from our room at the back of the house. My DH's friend made fun of me for it the other night, but I don't care. It's not his baby and his quality of sleep being ruined...jerk. So, Baby #2 will move into Emily's room after about 4 months or so. I'm hoping we'll move in the next couple of years and I guess the kids safety will be something I take into account when we look for/build our next house so I won't have this issue. I don't know what we'll do if I get pregnant with #3 before we move...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search