Did anyone ever figure out why _____ left?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2011, 08:11 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Cecilia (hoping and waiting)

Christina (crash)

Lindsay (keepingfaith)

and

Casey (caseycase)

I think the first 3 are still posting in other JM boards whereas I don't think Casey has posted anywhere on JM in a month.

I'm really curious now, since we've had so many people leaving other DDCs because they didn't feel safe posting. I'm just wondering if any of us (myself included) did or said anything to make them stop posting here.

I mean, I understand why Christina (seashell_mom4) never said goodbye; those were horrible circumstances. But why have the rest of our regulars gone?

September 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know that Lindsay (keepingfaith) posts pretty regularly on the PAL (pregnancy after loss) board. Some women are just more comfortable using that board instead of a DDC. Personal choice...

September 16th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well, that makes sense. I was really anxious for her and her CVS results. I can't imagine going through all she has to go through. I do miss seeing her around, though I don't balme her for being more comfortable around others who suffered losses as well.

September 16th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
i was kind of wondering the same thing
September 16th, 2011, 10:59 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been wondering about a few of them, just hoping everything was okay with their pregnancies.
September 16th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope there babies are ok.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time
September 17th, 2011, 04:38 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh hey girls! I'm around still! Just not as much, but I actually check up on here everyday. I love you guys and this DDC. I think I posted yesterday or the day before congratulating people on finding out gender and yesterday commenting about weight gain. I just haven't started a topic for a while. My one year old doesn't give me alot of time to get on here. She wants my attention ALL THE TIME. But, all is well except that my back hurts and my butt is getting bigger by the day. I'm actually going to post my updated belly pic now so don't forget to check it out!

Last edited by hoping and waiting; September 17th, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
September 17th, 2011, 07:40 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I def see you posting here cecelia. Lindsey (keepingfaith) posted that she's having a boy a while back...and seashell mom did come and say bye and give an update not too long ago. You took a break for a while right Brittany, it probably happened when you weren't around. As for crash and casey, no clue. I know casey had a lot going on personally but i'd love to see her come back if she has time. DDCs and Prs are funny, people come and go but there is usually a pretty steady group that continues to post. Tyler is part of the October 10 PR and we have an awesome group of anywhere from 30+ women who still chat pretty regularly.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
September 17th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Oh, sorry!

September 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
We had a girl in my last DDC that suddenly disappeared and we were all really worried about her. She showed back up about 6 months later and explained that there had been problems with her job and personal life and she hadn't had the time to post. She's been a regular ever since. Some of the girls may come check in here and there later on!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search