I need updates!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Other than finding out we're having a boy, nothing too exciting my way. I feel like all I do is work, clean house, take care of the puppy, and try to sleep. I'm ready to be done with work.
September 16th, 2011, 11:16 PM
.ingrid.'s Avatar TTC #2 on clomid
Nothing overly excited over here either I am afraid!
I have begun planning the baby shower, for mid November.. I am really looking forward to that!
What are you and Bon going to do about a baby shower? Wait until you're back in Yorkshire? Are you going back before little baby boy is born!

I am in the midst of planning a surprise Birthday party for my mothers 70th Birthday, next month.. that's keeping me busy!

Yep, that's really all the news I've got for you I'm afraid

By the way, Chris and I are on team Blue with you as of last week

Starting a clomid journey!
September 17th, 2011, 12:54 AM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sup!

Well I joined team pink! Yay 2nd lil girl to add to the family.

Ummmm I just ruined my dinner by curdling the milk in my curry, heating it too hot, too fast! GRRRRR so I am ordering Pizza Hut. NOM NOM NOM

Started to clear out the spare room so DD#1 can move into her 'big girls room' in the next month or so.

Baby is kicking me everyday now. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it! I hate it when she kicks down low and far back, it just feels weird!

O.K enough of my boring crap! So glad to see you back and posting!

September 17th, 2011, 07:40 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Oh hon! I'm so sorry you've hit a rough spot. The hormones of pregnancy are so tough without stress and difficult situations added to the mix.

I won't have a baby update until the 28th of September. With Emily, she was due at the beginning of the month and I got to find out things earlier than most of the women in my DDC, but now I'm getting a lesson in patience since this baby is due at the end of the month.

I'm working on getting the house purged of useless stuff we've accumulated over the 5 years we've been here. I was a little depressed about not returning to teaching this year, so to fill the space I'm also working on crafting some homeschool stuff. Emily won't be ready for another year and a half at least, but with a 2nd on the way, I know I won't have as much time to do it later! So the laminator, felt and thread are out! Also, I just got a new craft cutter as my goodbye gift to working. It came yesterday and I'm hoping to get things set up and running today!!!

Last edited by feythful; September 17th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
September 17th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too much going on around here. We found out a couple of days ago that we are having another girl! DH and I are stuck on names but so far Danica is at the top of our list....no middle names even on the list yet! We are going on vacation next Wed. I'm nervous and excited, first time flying for me and I have no idea what to expect. I'm sure the worse part will be trying to handle all the luggage and keep a good hold on dd.

I'm happy that you are posting again. I was wondering how you've been doing. Hopefully all of your stress will ease up and you can start enjoying your pregnancy and the next few months of 'alone' time with Bon!!

September 17th, 2011, 08:28 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear you're stressed at the moment. I've got no news for you - my baby doesn't move much so I haven't been feeling them much. And we have to wait another month to find out the sex. In other good news though, my DD has just started to stand up on her own! So I feel that walking is just around the corner, hopefully before her 1st birthday!

September 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
We are going to Ocean City, MD next week for a huge VW car show, I can't wait. We've been working on our VW all summer to get it ready. As soon as we get back, it's baby time. Getting the nursery ready, gender reveal party, shopping finally...yay!
September 17th, 2011, 08:44 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry things are going a little rough for you at the moment. I found out I'm having a Girl. My Grandpa surprised me with a good sized check so I'm starting to browse for baby now. And slowly but surely I'm starting to get hours working different places.
September 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
things are pretty rough for me and i don't want to talk about it at all. gives me too much anxiety. i listen to music to feel better though, i guess.

i love that there's pizza hut in new zealand, though.

i'm sorry you're having a rough patch too.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 17th, 2011, 11:40 AM
~Mindy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*Hugs* I hope things get better soon! We have our anatomy ultrasound Tuesday morning and will be having a cake reveal/anniversary party Tuesday evening. I haven't bought anything for this LO yet. A couple times I've almost bought something but then decided to wait until we know the gender.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search