How is everyone feeling?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Shannon1978's Avatar ~Formerly Donkey Lemonade
Lately I don't feel like I am pregnant...besides the huge boobs and huge belly. Every once in a while I need to sit or take a deep breathe, and then I am good to go. Bedtime for me is around 10:00 now! (It was 8:00 for a while!)

How is everyone else feeling!?!?!
September 17th, 2011, 06:28 AM
mommys munchkin's Avatar Veteran
Am so glad because my sleep came back, though I have to wake up for my midmight snack. I have lots of energy now and a good appetite for meat. So you can imagine how much ive gained.
My tummy is very sensitive and doesnt feel good at all, especially when dd wants to jump allover mummy. No kicks yet, but so far am good.
September 17th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
sickness feeling is gone finally
but still always seem tired and hungry and boobs are sore

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 17th, 2011, 07:33 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
feeling pretty good! Still get nauseous in the mornign sometimes...but i feel baby more now and its so great. i absolutely love it!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
September 17th, 2011, 08:54 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
boobs are killing me and I think I need to add another pillow to sleeping cuz I am not sleeping well at all anymore. I don't even have a big belly yet.
September 17th, 2011, 08:58 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I feel great! Not showing much yet, so like you I really don't feel pregnant. My feet are killing me by the end of the day, but I have more energy and can eat just about anything without feeling nauseous.
September 17th, 2011, 09:20 AM
aogilvie's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm feeling really good too. I have a lot of energy to "get things done" and I'm all about it these days. I feel like I've entered into the classic 2nd trimester energy boost phase
TTC #1 with Endometriosis & Antiphospholipid Syndrome since December 2008
Dec 2008 - April 2010 #17 Natural cycles
May 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
June 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
July 2010 - IUI + clomid 100mg BFN
Sept/OC 2010 - IVF #1 (1 embryo transfered; none to freeze) BFP!!!
Oct 25 2010 - First ultrasound at 6.5 weeks TWO HEARTBEATS!!! The embryo split; we're having identical twins!!!
Nov 30 2010 - Ultrasound at 11 weeks; no heartbeats & no growth past 9 weeks
Dec 2 - D&C#1
Dec 7 2010 - D&C#2
Dec 22 2010 through current - Weekly acupuncture treatment
May/June 2011 - IVF#2 with acupuncture (1 embryo transferred; 4 embies on ice!!!) BFP!!!
June 29 2011 - First ultrasound at 7.0 weeks. Everything looks great so far!

July 18, 2011 - Second ultrasound at 9.5 weeks. Baby is doing great!

Feb 10 2012 - Molly Eileen arrived at 7lbs 11oz and 19inches!!!
September 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
STILL throwing up. STILL!

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and was halfway out the bathroom door when I remembered that I didn't brush my tongue... should have kept walking! lol. I puked for at least 10 minutes and something was caught in my throat that kept gagging me for at least half an hour after... BUT all he heaving really cleared my sinuses and I was able to blow my nose for the first time in forever and can FINALLY breath out of BOTH nostrils!!

September 17th, 2011, 09:33 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
I feel baby more than I did before, but he is still pretty quiet. Been having alot of Round Ligament Pain today though Literally just came out of nowhere lol. I'm about as hungry as usual. Constantly am going to the bathroom though, especially in the middle of the night. I dont sleep well AT ALL at night. I'm up to pee 3-4 times a night and up for a good 2 hours randomly at times. Cant get comfortable even with a snoogle, 2 pillows under my head and 1 behind my back. Need to find a cure soon!! Been having hard feelings in my uterus area....I think its baby moving because it starts at the left side and moves to the right slowly. Not too concerned about it.

September 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Kitusne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling fairly well lately. I had a day or two of low back and hip pain, but I changed my sleep position a bit and that went away. I notice I start to feel like I need to move if I've been sitting for more than a couple hours straight, too. I've been fairly emotional lately, but I suspect that has more to do with life than hormones.

I don't usually feel very pregnant either... Aside from the huge boobs. They belly is still fairly small, but I'm so happy every time I get to feel the baby move.
September 17th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I'm feeling a lot better. Still having problems with this acid reflux, and it sometimes makes me vomit still, but it's not all day like it used to be. Stomach is a bit sensitive so I have to be careful what I eat. I'm off 4 of the 6 medications I was on for this mess which is awesome. Only have the phenergan and Tylenol PM left. Hardly on the nausea med anymore, but have to take the sleep aid every night.

I noticed my boobies are starting to be sore again. That's annoying! Like the overly sensitive nipples weren't enough! lol Round ligament pain here as well, and I have a ton of fatigue. I'm just on my butt all day! I wish the fatigue would hit me at night when it's supposed to!
September 17th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Super Mommy
I'm feeling pretty good lately, compared to the 1st trimester. I do have an occasional headache. My boobs are still sore, but less than they were. I still get up to pee several times a night and because of that I have been tired during the day, but not as tired as I was in the very beginning. My belly is getting bigger and I have felt baby move from time to time.

September 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i feel just fine.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 17th, 2011, 01:25 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling the best I have so far this pregnancy at the moment (touch wood) No sickness, no way near as tired, no more bleeding, not so hungry. Yay but I realise the third trimester is JUST around the corner which is kinder than the first but not as kind as the second.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search